12 Gifts for People Who Still Love ‘Sabrina the Teenage Witch’
Put on your pointy hats and get excited, teen witches. Even though the old CBS sitcom Sabrina The Teenage Witch went off the air in 2003, there are still reasons to celebrate this loveable Archie Comics spin-off. This is especially true since the darker, grittier, and just as bewitching series, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, is coming to Netflix on October 26. Whether you or your friend is a new fan or a die-hard Melissa Joan Hart-era witch lover, this is the best time to celebrate the series with some fabulous gifts.
1. Sabrina The Teenage Witch: The Complete Series Seasons 1-7 Bundle ($30): What better way to get ready for the new series than binge-watching the old one? All seven seasons of the hit CBS show are available on DVD, so your friend can pop in a disc and drench herself in ’90s nostalgia.
2. Every Song Ends “Salem Is My Homeboy” Unisex T-Shirt ($23): Come on, we all know Salem was the best part of Sabrina The Teenage Witch. The wise-cracking cat would definitely hang with your bestie if they wore this shirt.
3. I Like Cats Shop Salem Print ($21): One of Salem’s best lines from the sitcom is immortalized on this very adorable print. What truer words have ever spoken than “dogs guard, cats watch… and judge”?
4. One Hundred 80 Degrees Purr-sonal Opinion Tea Light Set ($9): Set the mood when you and your witchy friend watch the new Netflix series. Plus, these little lights are fabulous for some seasonal Halloween decor.
5. Five Against One “If the Broom Fits…” Women’s T-Shirt ($22+): No, real witches don’t ride broomsticks. In fact, Sabrina rode a vacuum cleaner (because it was the ’90s, duh!). But if your bestie loves witchy culture, this tongue-in-cheek T-shirt is a great find.
6. Redbubble “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” Tote Bag ($24+): If your friend is ready to step into a new era of Sabrina lore, make sure they bring along this tote bag with artwork from the comic that inspired the new series.
7. Jarmél By Jarmel Witch Hat Incense Holder ($18): Your witchy bestie can fill their home with magical scents with this useful (and charming) little witch hat.
8. The Practical Witch’s Spell Book: For Love, Happiness, and Success by Cerridwen Greenleaf ($17): Sure, your friend can’t walk through a closet to the Other Realm or summon basically anything with the point of her finger, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have a little magic in her. This book is full of practical magic tips for anyone who wants to learn more about modern, real-world witchery.
9. Collectif x MC Applied Astrology Velvet Skater Dress ($89): Nothing says “I’m ready for fall” than a velvet dress printed with gold astrological symbols. This ModCloth-exclusive frock from Collectif will make your friend feel downright enchanting, especially paired with some fancy tights and fall ankle boots.
10. ModCloth My Style Mews Socks ($9): Your bestie can show off their love of everyone’s favorite witch’s familiar with these delightful socks. They’re ideal for wearing with any shoe that shows off a little ankle.
11. Redbubble “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” Mug ($19+): Witching is hard, but somebody’s gotta do it. Your friend will surely appreciate this mug, inspired by the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina comic, while they’re sipping their morning (or afternoon) brew.
12. Identity Promo “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” Inspired Sweat Shirt ($26+): October 26 is only a few weeks away, so it’s time to get your friend a cozy sweatshirt that’s just right for hunkering down on the couch and devouring the new series all night long.
Do you have any recommendations for witch-y gifts? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.