See the Pics from Bachelor Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell’s 1 Year Anniversary Celebration
You know what they say: What happens in Vegas… well, it doesn’t exactly stay in Vegas when you document it all on Instagram, does it? Not that we’re complaining: How else are we supposed to experience The Bachelor’s Ben Higgins (who science tells us we have to love) and Lauren Bushnell’s adorable AF one-year-anniversary celebration?
To honor the 12 months they’ve shared since taking part in their very first rose ceremony together, the couple (who recently went on a double date with Ben’s ex, JoJo Fletcher) caught up with JoJo AGAIN, as well as with other Bachelor alums, plus their friends and family. With cameras rolling for footage of their new reality show, Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After, all their special moments were caught on tape, but you don’t have to wait until the show airs to see all the fun they had. Check out their snaps below!
1. Family Time: It all started with the couple sharing some sweet family time over a delicious meal at Scarpetta restaurant inside The Cosmopolitan. “Reunited!” wrote Ben of this group snap of everyone beaming from ear to ear.
2. Festival Love: Putting fam time on pause, the couple posed outside the Bellagio (along with photobomber and Bachelorette alum Wells Adams) before heading out to party at the iHeartRadio Music Festival. “I heart @laurenbushnell” wrote Ben, a sentiment Lauren answered right back on her own Instagram. Aww!
3. Going for Gold: While inside the T-Mobile arena, the happy couple hung out backstage with some very cool celebs. “Now this is special,” Ben wrote of this snap alongside a pint-sized powerhouse, gold medal-winning gymnast Laurie Hernandez. (Incidentally, Jojo and Jordan posed for the exact same pic).
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Ben Higgins (@higgins.ben) on
4. Getting Lovey: Day two of the fest was prime time to get really lovey-dovey, as it marked the actual one-year date of that fateful first rose ceremony. Sharing a pic of himself sweeping his love off her feet (literally!), Ben wrote: “Happy one year from meeting you babe! No better way to celebrate #iheartfestival.” Our hearts!
5. Fun And Games: As for Lauren, she kicked off the Insta celebrations with a silly red carpet photo, which she captioned: “He’s so aggressive. #iheartradio.”
6. It’s All Love: Lauren wrapped up the Insta love bonanza with what was perhaps the most heartfelt post of all. “One year ago today my life completely changed,” she began, captioning a selfie that almost looks too cute to be true. “So incredibly blessed to have met this amazing human.”
Who’s your fave Bachelor couple? Tweet us @BritandCo.
(h/t E!, photo via Rick Kern/Getty)