14 Little Luxuries to Treat Yourself to This Valentine’s Day
Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day or both, we’re proposing you take time out to treat yourself to some self-care splurges and little luxuries that bring on the love. From art-therapy coloring books to the slippers you’ll never want to take off, find the perfect present for number one (that’s you) below.
1. What a Time to Be Alone by Chidera Eggerue ($17): Filled with original artwork and poignant proverbs on self-confidence and positivity, Chidera Eggerue’s book is a must-have for your nightstand.
2. UGG Fluff Yeah Genuine Shearling Slipper ($100): For your next Friday night in, scuff around in these shearling slippers that take cozy-chic to the next level.
3. Lord Jones Limited Edition Valentine’s Day CBD Gumdrops ($50): It’s 2019: CBD gummies are the new box of chocolates. Enjoy one daily to unlock your chillest self.
4. Gaiam Premium Retro Rhythm Yoga Mat ($30): Purchasing this cushy mat that’s high on design also grants you access to Gaiam’s online library of yoga content for endless pose inspiration.
5. Draw and Be Happy by Tim A. Shaw ($20): Ready to graduate from adult coloring books? This modern activity book gives you thoughtful and creative drawing prompts inspired by art therapy practices. Color us happy.
6. Slip Silk Pillowcase ($85): Pick up a pillowcase that WERKS while you snooze: 100 percent pure silk helps skin retain moisture and keeps strands from snapping.
7. Boy Smells Lanai Scented Candle ($32): To put it simply, this candle smells like VACATION. Yep, you need one.
8. Little Words Project Beaded White Aurora Bracelet ($18): A mini reminder to stay positive and in the moment, always. Customize these beaded bracelets with your power word(s), then pass it on to someone who needs it more than you. Register the tag and track your bracelet’s progress from wrist to wrist across the world.
9. Ban.do Getaway Eye Mask ($18):Make it your mission to maximize sleep and hit your nightly eight with the help of this light-blocking silky sleep mask.
10. Skin Gym Gua Sha Crystal Beauty Massager ($32):With roots in acupressure, Gua Sha is like fitness for your face. A rose quartz crystal tool makes it feel extra fancy.
11. 2019 Floral Creatures Wall Calendar ($27): In the days of Google and iCal, a stunning wall calendar feels like a relic from simpler times — a true luxury item. But these gorgeously illustrated pages turn into pretty prints long after the months have flipped. Hello, fresh art.
12. Herbivore Hydrate + Glow Natural Skincare Mini Collection ($39): It’s hard not to be obsessed with cult skincare line Herbivore’s all-natural products. A sweet sample pack is your foray into the radiant, rejuvenated skin of your dreams.
13. Lunya Cozy Alpaca Merino Short ($118):Make these the things you slip into as soon as you take off your work clothes, and you’ll never go back to those basic boxers again.
14. Takenaka Bento Box ($29): A sleek and chic pink bento box might actually get you excited about a week of desk lunches.
How are you treating yourself this V-Day? Tweet us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.