Fresh Prints: 10 Pretty Pieces to Add to Your Wall
Next up in our series of all things Lemonwood Imprints, we’re heading over to the B+C Shop to share 10 of our favorite prints by Francesca Greggs, our latest major #makercrush. From ruminating on life in the Bay to a love of happy hour, she’s got a fresh print for everyone.
1. Go Fog Yourself ($45): This gorgeous geometric print captures the San Francisco skyline through a series of colorful shapes.
2. Das Bier ($45): Ready for a little Lemonwood history? Let’s hear it straight from Francesca:
To be honest, Lemonwood Imprints was founded out of my deep love for beer. I was trying to teach myself more about different brewing styles, beer histories, and glassware specifics and ended up illustrating an infographic just for my own understanding. Some of my friends wanted to buy the illustration as a print and it got me thinking about the idea of selling my artwork on a larger scale.
Boom, a print (and business!) is born :)
3. SF Summer Lovin’ ($18 for 4): The reality of summer in SF is that it is exactly like winter, but foggier. And if you’re ever silly enough to leave the house WITHOUT a layer, you need to move to LA.
4. Don’t Be A Prick ($20 for 4): Cacti need hugs too.
5. You Make My Heart Grow ($28): This botanical blooming beauty is bursting with love, and we love it.
6. Day for a Daydrink ($45): Aka… every day?
7. Saving Your Neck ($22): This would be a great gift for that bestie in your life who knows when you could use a little help staying afloat, even before you do.
8. Dear Wine, You Complete Me ($45): You really did, Jerry.
9. Even Cowgirls Get the Blues ($28): This brand new print is also available as a desktop or iPhone wallpaper — head here to download it!
10. Breezy Rider ($45): Finally, this one’s a favorite amongst the bikers here at Brit HQ. Keep it easy and breezy.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)