9 Single-Serving Beauty Products That’ll Make Your Morning Routine a Cinch
It’s hard enough rallying for another day at the grind without having to worry about products that are so extra, literally. Often, we send perfectly good face wash, shampoo, etc. down the drain simply because we use too much, or we use too little and don’t get the stellar results we’d hoped for. Brands have wised up to the confusion about portion control and started packaging their products individually, with just the right amount of formula per use. Here, we rounded up the best single-serve beauty products so you can look gorgeous and get out the door quicker in the morning.
1. Harper + Ari Exfoliating Sugar Cubes ($22): Take one whiff of these body exfoliators and you’ll want to devour them. Try not to, and instead use a single cube twice a week to gently slough off flaky skin. The jar comes in six delectable scents, but we’re partial to apricot.
2. Erborian Perfect Morning BB Mask ($32 for eight): Good for just about everything but bringing you coffee in the a.m., this single-use, powder mask tightens pores, cleanses skin, and boosts radiance in one minute. Good morning indeed!
3. Pearly Wipes ($14 for two): If your morning mirror check revealed leftover lipstick or red wines stains (no judgments!), give your mouth a once over with this peppermint-flavored wipe to remove telltale signs of a late night.
4. Nomaterra On-the-Go Fragrance Wipes ($10 for 12): Avoid ODing on your favorite scent while rushing to get ready. The handy wipes, offered in Miami Orange Blossom, Malibu Honeysuckle, and Oahu Gardenia, make applying the perfect amount of aroma easy. Plus, it’ll last well past EOD.
5. Cutex Swipe & Go Nail Polish Remover Pads ($5 for 10): Say sayonara to sloshing around in polish remover. Instead of creating a big mess trying to remove chipped or cracking color, let this effortless slip do the work for you.
6. Pacific Shaving Co. Single-Use Shaving Minis ($8 for 40): If you’re asking yourself, “Where have these been all my life?” Same. Uber genius, these creamy shaving pods make fighting fuzz in the morning a no-brainer. Bonus: They’re free of synthetic fragrance and parabens.
7. Nunzio Saviano Anti-Frizz Sheets ($18 for 15): Rather than engulfing yourself in a cloud of Aqua Net, fight OOC hair the simple way — with these anti-frizz portable sheets. The slightly wet wipes also restore shine to bed head.
8. The Beauty Chef Glow Advanced Inner Beauty Powder Packets ($22 for five): Take your pretty fix to go with these perfectly portioned probiotic skin supplements. Mix the vitamin C-packed, fruit-flavored powder with water for a commute that’ll really boost skin’s hydration and glow.
9. Verso Reviving Eye Mask ($55 for four): Quit futzing with gloppy eye creams at the crack of dawn and instead smooth on these one-and-done eye patches while you finish getting ready. The hydrogel masks use Retinol 8 to moisturize and minimize crows feet.
Tweet us your favorite single-serve beauty product @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.