7 Masks for Anywhere But Your Face
With all the K-beauty rituals and sheet mask options available, your face gets the most attention. But don’t discount the rest of your body — after all, the masking trend is having a head-to-toe moment, allowing you to cater to complexion concerns stretching from your neck, décolletage, and underarms to your hands, feet, and booty. Don’t believe us? Ahead you’ll discover seven skincare saviors that will leave you with an all-over glow.
1. Dr. Jart Dermask Hand Hydrating Mask ($12): This seemingly space-age foil mask is inspired by the heated hand treatments you get at a spa. Put the gloves over your hands and seal them up to activate heat in 10 seconds. Allow the serum to soak into your fingers and palms for 20 minutes before peeling them off to reveal supple, hydrated, baby-soft skin.
2. Aveeno Repairing Cica Foot Mask With Oat ($3): Peeling feet? These socks are drenched with soothing skincare ingredients like oat, shea butter, and moisture-protecting cica cream to soften and hydrate dull, dry feet. In 10 minutes the ingredients leave heels and toes thoroughly nourished and flake-free.
3. Nurse Jamie Neck & Décolleté Wrap Skin Perfecting Silicone Treatment ($28): Made with 100 percent medical-grade silicone, this reusable pad hydrates skin by trapping moisture. It molds to your neck and chest to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 20 minutes.
4. Lavanila The Healthy Underarm Detox Mask ($26): Sure, your underarms aren’t exactly on display, but that doesn’t mean they don’t deserve a little masking love of their own. Active charcoal, silica, and malic acid work to reduce redness, irritation, and ingrown hairs and will diminish odor over time as well.
5. Skin Laundry Wrinkle Release Neck and Chest Treatment Mask ($60): Just like quality face masks snugly conform to the contours of your face, this fitted neck mask does the same for the skin below your chin. Pat it on and do your own thing for 15 minutes while the potent plant extract smooths, brightens, and tightens dull, crepe-like skin.
6. Nanette de Gaspé Beaute The Uplift Revealed: Tush ($175): A booty mask that lifts cheeks over time? Yes, please. To see results, place the hyaluronic acid-infused patches directly on your butt or inside your underwear so that they’ll stick to your derriere. With every use you’ll notice plumped, tightened, and firmed skin.
7. Palmer’s Coconut Oil Body Firming Sheet Mask ($15): What’s great about this sheet mask is that it’s cut in thin, long strips, which means you can put it anywhere you need a moisture boost. It’s made with coffee seed extract (to boost circulation) and pure coconut oil (to quench skin’s thirst) to transform the application site in a cinch.
Do you have a favorite mask? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.