10 Slow Cooker French Toast Recipes Your Brunch Crew Will LOVE
Waking up to the smell of French toast might be the *ultimate* fantasy, but turns out, it’s actually quite easy to make it a reality. You just need a slow cooker! Break out the brioche: Here are 10 of our absolute FAVORITE slow cooker French toast recipes.
2. Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple French Toast: This tart yet sweet creation is ready in about five hours. We recommend prepping your food the night before, then waking up at the crack of dawn to put all of your fix-ins into your crock pot. Go back to bed, and by the time you’re ready to get up, this uber-yummy meal will be waiting. (via Dizzy Busy and Hungry)
3. Slow Cooker Pumpkin French Toast: Pumpkin may be synonymous with fall, but we think it’s perfect all year round. The foundation for this delicious French toast concoction is actually baked Hawaiian rolls, but that’s part of what makes it *so* good. (via Damn Delicious)
4. Slow-Cooker Caramel Apple French Toast: This caramel apple French toast is perfect for serving with fresh fruit. And here’s a pro tip for making slow cooker French toast: The more stale your bread is, the better French toast it’ll make. (via Betty Crocker)
6. Skinny Slow Cooker French Toast Bread Pudding: Part bread pudding and part French toast, this tasty treat is made with sugar, challah bread, maple syrup and cinnamon. In fact, it’s not particularly *skinny.* But it does contain skim milk, so there’s that. (via Recipe Boy)
7. Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole: If you don’t have five to eight hours to wait for French toast, this is going to be your go-to recipe on our list. It’s ready in just two hours and — bonus — it’s gluten-, egg- and dairy-free. (via Around My Family Table)
9. Overnight Slow Cooker Lemon Poppyseed French Toast: If you’re anything like us, you can’t get enough of lemon poppyseed breakfast pastries. This recipe is no exception, and is only complete when topped with fresh berries and, in our opinion, whipped cream. (via The Recipe Rebel)
10. Crock Pot Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon French Toast: Ready in four-ish hours, this apple-cinnamon combination is equal parts sweet and warming. Top it with powdered sugar for the ultimate sweet treat, or dip it in maple syrup (or both). (via Mother Thyme)
For more slow cooker recipes and brunch ideas, follow us on Pinterest!