These Snow Globe Nails Are the Most Festive Way to Decorate Your Fingertips
Quick quiz: What says you love winter the most? A. Listening to Christmas music in October, B. Cleaning your sled long before the first snow or C. Planning a ski trip in July? The answer is actually D. Rocking mini snow globes on your nails. Whoa, whaa? Yep, snow globe nails are now a trend, and they are dominating your holiday makeup look. They also happen to be the perfect way to show your enthusiastic spirit this holiday season. Take a peek at the most festive way you could possibly outfit your nails this winter.
1. Shine Bright: To achieve the globe look, you or your nail technician will need to make a bubble out of clear gel polish, then fill it with water and other goodies like glitter or sparkles. Once it dries, you’ll get the same thrill you did when you were a kid shaking up a glitter storm.
2. Special Snowflake: If you’re willing to get a little crazy with your nail art for the holidays, the sky is really the limit. Paint detailed snowflakes on the rest of your nails and create a “base” for the globe with alternating silver and white mini globes. No two nails need be alike!
3. Chilly Ocean Breeze: Got gadgets and gizmos aplenty? You can actually put mini shells in your snow globe and create a really ah-mazing wintry ocean scene. Finish the rest of the look with a cool dark blue color and a topcoat of white and silver glitter. So gorg!
4. Star on the Tree: A pretty snow globe is obvs going to be a major showstopper, so keep the rest of your nails neutral with pretty cracked white and pink polish that’s all kinds of on trend right now. Then go holiday glam with a tree crafted out of decals and glitter. Don’t forget the star on top to really make this set shine.
5. Frosty Tips: Hiya, Frosty the Snowman! To get a little snow guy inside your globe, paint him on your nails before creating the clear water globe on top. Then add in some pretty glitter blue tips and snowflakes to complete this friendly winter look that’s anything but chilly.
Want more OTT holiday style inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest for more!
(Feature image via nataliedaviesnailsnbeauty)