20 Festive AF Christmas Makeup Looks to Kick Off Your Countdown
Mastering holiday style comes down to a few key elements: a party-ready holiday dress, on-fleek festive shoes, and of course, a mad beauty game. Once you’re all decked out and looking fab in your holiday outfit, it’s officially time to take your seasonal look there with an over-the-top, out-of-control makeup look that screams, “‘Tis the season!” Scroll down for 20 festive AF holiday looks that instantly bring the cheer.
1. Sparkle and Shine: Get glitzy with your red and green eye makeup this season — and don’t forget to add major highlight to your cheeks too!
2. Bold Hues: Those vibrant colors and dainty snowflakes are the perfect seasonal pair.
3. Peppermint Candy Cane Eyes: Feast your eyes on the haute-est take on the candy cane liner trend we’ve ever seen. This Instababe lined her lash line with a sweet spin on holiday makeup.
4. Festive Feels: Why not model your eye shadow after a Christmas tree?!
5. Frozen Eye Art: The frosted brows and icy blue eyeshadow in this look are just the tip of the iceberg (literally) of what makes it so fabulous. It looks like there’s a snow storm swirling around her eyes, complete with frosty white mascara and helix eyeliner FTW.
6. Glitzy Santa Hat Brow: Put your artistic skills to work creating a miniature Santa hat that sits atop your eyebrow. Don’t forget about the trendy glitter.
7. Candy Cane Corner: Could that little hanging candy cane dangling from the corner of her eyeliner be any cuter? The tiny holiday decal keeps things sweet and subtle without going over the top. Less is more, ladies.
8. Light It Up: This festive look is perfectly balanced out with brown, neutral eye makeup.
9. Muted Red: If bright crimson isn’t your thing, try a more muted, subtle red hue.
10. Starry Night: Rock this dreamy red-and-gold look for instant Christmas vibes.
11. Glittering Green: Holiday makeup doesn’t always have to be about reds — clearly.
12. Winter Blues: Let the chilly temps outside provide inspo for your routine. Channel those cool blues and frosty whites and you’re all set!
13. Shimmering Lids: Grab your sparkliest shadow and sweep it all over your lids for extra impact. The red liner is the cherry on top!
14. Poinsettia Lips: Show off your artistry with this stunning, detailed creation. Mwah!
15. Mistletoe Makeup: Get in the spirit with this mistletoe accent. The silver lashes add a slightly edgy vibe.
16. Jolly Santa: Use your pout as a canvas and get creative.
17. All Christmas Everything: What do you get when you combine red, green, peppermint, and holly? This explosion of all things festive.
18. Dangly Ornaments: Adorn your winged liner in glittery Christmas ornaments that will make your tree jealous.
19. Two-Toned Eyes: Rock cranberry red on your lower lash line and an emerald green on your lids. Done and done!
20. Ice Princess: Channel your inner snow queen with this mega chill option.
What’s your go-to holiday beauty look? Show us on Pinterest!