We love having house guests, and we always want to make them comfortable, but so many of the sleeper sofas out there leave a lot to be desired. We hate to sacrifice style for those few nights when the sofa is actually a bed. Thankfully, we found several sleeper sofas that would be a great addition to your perfectly prepped guest rooms or tiny living rooms.
1. DHP Emily Convertible Linen Futon ($242): This stylish gray sofa quickly folds flat. No need to move a ton of cushions just to get guests to their bed. At this price, we understand why it’s an Amazon best seller!
2. Divano Roma Linen Sectional Sofa (from $1,080): This ultra-contemporary piece instantly defines your home decor. Adjustable arm and head rests make it the perfect lounger day or night.
3. Ashley Alenya Sleeper Sofa ($717): This modern three-seat couch expands into a queen-side bed to accommodate all of your out-of-town guests.
4. Novogratz Vintage Tufted Sofa Sleeper ($379): We can’t believe this vintage tufted sofa actually converts into sitting, lounging, and sleeping positions. It’s the perfect addition to your small space.
5. Klik Klak Sofa Bed ($70): If you’re budget-minded, this vibrant split-back sofa is the way to go. Of course, if red isn’t your color, you can find the same model in more neutral tones.
6. Bernier Lay Flat Adjustable Chaise Lounge ($170): Not only can this lounger be both a chaise and bed, it also adds a vibrant pop of color to any room. Talk about multi-functional!
7. Cadiz Daybed ($470): If you’re tight on space, consider going for a daybed. This one also comes with a trundle, so you can still host two out of town guests, just in separate beds.
8. Mid Century Modern Splitback Tufted Linen Futon ($230): This handsome tufted futon has a split back, so each side can recline separately. Great for sharing with someone who wants to stay up late reading when you’re ready to get some zzz’s!
9. DHP Paxson Convertible Futon Couch Bed ($350): We love the idea of creating monochromatic interiors. If you’re sticking to a neutral color palette, this grey sofa bed with geometric stitching will add a layer of texture to a gray space.
10. Divano Roma Splitback Recliner Sleeper Sofa ($190): There’s something about laying on the couch all day that has the ability to cure a case of the blues. This sleeper sofa will extend your cathartic session when you just can’t make it all the way to bed.
11. Kartell Trix Sleeper Sofa ($1,475): If you’re constantly rearranging your furniture for a new look, this sofa might be just the ticket. You can configure it as a bed, a sofa, or an ottoman.
12. San Diego Leather Queen Hide-A-Bed ($830): If leather is more your style, go for this classic three-seater that unfolds into a queen-sized bed. Just be prepared to spend a little bit more.
Which sleeper sofa is the perfect fit for your space? Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for more interior decorating ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.