Sofia Richie Has a Seriously Surprising $4 Hack for Preventing Under-Eye Bags
When it comes to skincare, Sofia Richie is no slouch — girl even serves as an ambassador for British skincare line Nip + Fab. Lucky for us, she’s always willing to share a tip or two. Back in November, she dished on the secret behind her dewy complexion, citing the brand’s Dragon’s Blood mask as a key proponent, and now, she’s sounding off on her surprisingly easy (and cheap!) beauty hack for avoiding under-eye bags.
That’s right! Richie, 19, says that she not only uses Aquaphor’s Eucerin Lip Repair Ointment ($4) for maintaining a moisturized pout, but for keeping any signs of aging at bay. “I sleep with it under my eyes because I heard it prevents bags,” she told the outlet. “I’m just a freak about bags and wrinkles.”
The brunette beauty has some other up tricks in her arsenal, too. Check out the other picks she listed among her must-haves below!
1. Issye Miyake L’eau d’Issey Nectar de Parfum ($89): Naturally, the model repped her party host’s newest product, telling E! that it reminded her of her bestie. “It’s girly, cute and pretty, and my best friend wears it and I love her.”
2. Lancer Dermatology Introductory Kit ($65): Scott Disick’s lady says she uses both the wash and the cream from this kit to get that baby face glow.
3. Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist ($35): Nicole Richie’s little sis keeps this in her purse for a spritz on the go.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick ($20): Richie told the publication that she loves the way this cult fave dries on her smacker before she goes over it with gloss. “People are like, why don’t you just use a gloss? But it’s not the same,” she said.
5. Giorgio Armani Luminious Silk Foundation ($64): When it comes to covering her bases, our girl doesn’t skimp.
6. Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter ($34): She’s also a big fan of Rihanna’s new Fenty Beauty line. “I’ve been using a lot of Fenty Beauty,” she revealed. “The highlighters are everything.”
7. Fenty Beauty Matchstick Trio ($54): The beauty guru says she likes this stick bronzer from the brand, too. “My skin is oily so Fenty really works for me,” she quipped.
What’s your best tip for undereye wrinkles? Share over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photo via Bryan Bedder/Getty)