You know TFW you’re having a perfectly nice weekend until you remember you have to go back to work the next day? Yeah, the Sunday scaries sneak up on us every.single.weekend without fail. Well, we can’t stop Monday from rolling around (sorry!), but we have some ideas to help fight off those flashes of panic. All you need is a relaxing beauty routine that’s perfect for starting a new week off right. Scroll down for beauty buys that will help you keep calm and carry on with your work week.
1. L’Occitane Lavender Foaming Bath ($39): Step one to staying chill come Sunday involves drawing a warm and bubbly bath. Go ahead and pour in a bit of this fragrant gel that enlists the relaxing benefits of lavender.
2. Lush Twilight Bath Bomb ($7): The weekend fun doesn’t have to stop just because it’s Sunday night. This celestial bath bomb turns your tub into a pink and indigo starry night as you ignore your to-do list.
3. Kneipp Lavender Shower Foam ($16): Baths not really your thing? Lather up with this creamy gel-to-foam cleanser with calming lavender.
4. Sephora Collection Lotus Face Mask ($6): Pop on this sheet mask for 15 minutes to reduce signs of fatigue by locking in moisture. You’ll walk away with hydrated, plump skin that is primed to take on Monday morning.
5. Yes to Cucumbers Calming Night Cream ($10): You’ll feel cool as a cucumber after applying this calming nighttime moisturizer that’s infused with healing aloe and chamomile.
6. Kora Organics Calming Lavender Mist ($34): The right scent can help change your mood, which is why a refreshing lavender mist can bring you from high strung to serene in no time flat. Spray it on after cleansing to reduce dryness and redness.
7. Sonoma Lavender Lilac Dot Sleep Mask ($21): Lights out! When it’s time to hit the hay, you won’t have any problem getting some shut-eye once you put on this lilac-infused mask. Just try not to dream about work — you’ll have plenty of time to think about that tomorrow.
8. thisworks Sleep Plus Pillow Spray ($46): Spritz your pillows and linens with this blend of lavender, vertiert, and chamomile to ward off any anxiety-ridden tossing and turning.
Looking for more beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.