Christmas is the ultimate holiday for decorating — trees, mantles, gifts, and most importantly, your nails. What better way to get in the spirit than with a mani that makes decking the halls even more fun and festive? Grab your washi tape + skinny nail brush and keep scrolling for 20 glitter-filled looks that will have you humming Christmas carols in no time.
1. Festive Flannel: Take a cue from your flannel and deck out your tips with a sparkly plaid design. This hunter green is especially gorgeous paired with a classic gold glitter polish. (via Dressed Up Nails)
2. Geometric Gold + Snombre: Of course we had to take matters into our own hands and come up with two party-ready DIY designs. Rock the midnight blue with frosty glitter tips, AKA Snombre, for the entire month of December and ring in the new year with the geometric gold mani. (via Brit + Co)
3. Pop the Rosé: The stress of holiday shopping and decorating can sometimes be overwhelming. Break out the bubbly with your mani as a reminder that you’ve got a bottle chilling at home with your name on it. (via She Finds)
9. Rose Gold Dream: Keep it sweet and simple with a polish that does all the work for you. CND Vinyllux’s Chiffon Twirl is a blend of pewter and rose gold micro glitter, the perfect amount of sparkle and shine without trying too hard. (via Peachy Polish)
11. Let It Snow: Essie’s Luxeffects in Set in Stone is the perfect silver glitter polish to amp up your Christmas mani. Just one swipe of this and you’ve got flecks of snow to set the scene. As with any glitter polish, make sure to seal it in with a few coats of topcoat to avoid snagging. (via Coffee and Makeup)
12. Christmas Confetti: If you have trouble keeping a steady hand, here’s one that doesn’t take up too much time (or patience.) A wash of white is the perfect base for the traditional tri-color glitter in red, silver and green. (via Glitter and Nails)
13. Simplici-tree: This easy mani gets its shimmery look from a suede polish. Add a few stacked triangles on an accent nail and you’ve got a simple, no frills holiday look. (via Mari’s Nail Polish Blog)
14. Stormy Steel: Whether we like it or not, gray skies are here to stay until February (even later for some of us.) Pump it up with flecks of periwinkle using Essie’s Stroke of Brilliance. Goodbye, gloomy — hello glam! (via Lauren Conrad)
17. Classic Red and Gold: Sometimes that tacky christmas sweater is actually pretty cute. (Who are we kidding, it’s always cute.) Transfer the look onto your nails by combining nail decals and glitter polish with polka dot accents. (via The Nailosaurus)
20. Polka Dot Christmas Tree: Freehand a Christmas tree on an accent nail with a cluster of dots in different sizes and colors. We love how this mani adds a sparkly flourish at the top of the nail. (via Polish and Pearls)
Which of these sparkly holiday nail looks are you going to try? Take a pic of your mani and tag us on Instagram at @BritandCo.