Here Are the Top Picks for This Year’s Songs of the Summer
Sometimes there is nothing better than spending a sunny day cruising down the highway with the windows down. As freeing and therapeutic as that can be on its own, it’s even better with a soundtrack. Last year it may have been Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy” and the year before that Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky.” But what will your go-to summer jam be this year? T. Swift’s “Bad Blood?” Maybe. If you want to quickly narrow out down the best options, Spotify has made finding your favorite warm-weather tunes super easy with their new playlist, aptly titled “Spotify’s Songs of Summer 2015.” 24 songs made the cut. Check out the top five below.
1. “I Know There’s Gonna Be (Good Times)” by Jaime xx ft. Young Thug and Popcaan
2. “Can’t Feel My Face” by the Weeknd
3. “This Summer” by Maroon 5
4. “The Night Is Still Young” by Nicki Minaj
5. “Lean On” by Major Lazer ft. MØ and DJ Snake
To listen to the full playlist head over to Spotify – but first be sure your neck is fully prepared for all the head bobbing that’s bound to happen.
What is your favorite song on this playlist? Share with us in the comments below.