Placing a wreath on your front door — or anywhere you want some color — is a great way to invite spring into your home. But while there are tons of options specifically designed for Easter (and even St. Patrick’s Day has its share of dedicated greenery), it can be hard to find a wreath that works all season long. We’ve tracked down the best DIY options to get your doorstep all dressed for the season. Just make sure you share this post with your neighbors when they ask where you got the idea.
1. Painted Paper Lemon Wreath: You could easily make this paper wreath with any kind of citrus, but lemons feel perfect for spring. (via Craftberry Bush)
2. DIY Moss Door Hanger: Unexpected materials always add interest, and this fun greeting lets everyone know you’re excited for the sunshine. (via Vicky Barone)
3. DIY Succulent Pot Wreath: Finally! A way to celebrate your succulent love in wreath form. (via Crafts by Courtney)
4. DIY Real Citrus Wreath: There’s something captivating about the scents, textures, and colors of real fruit on a wreath. Raid your fruit bowl, or make a purposeful trip to the store to make sure you get the prettiest ones. (via Camille Styles)
5. DIY Butterfly Wreath: Everyone does florals for spring, but there is definitely something to be said for butterflies and little birds. Here, the simple contrast between the colored wings and the door makes a big impact. (via Gina Michele)
6. DIY Embroidery Hoop Frame: This combo wreath and picture frame will get your creative wheels spinning. You could easily swap out the paper flowers or the photo as the seasons change. (via Damask Love)
7. Rifle Paper Co. Inspired Spring Wreath: Felt is such an under-utilized crafting material, but after this tutorial you’ll be buying it in bulk to create all kinds of spring masterpieces. (via Sitting in Our Tree)
8. White + Gold Wreath: White looks extra crisp in the winter, but it’s an unexpected option for a fresh look for spring. Use pillowy blooms and pops of yellow or green and you’re in business. (via A Beautiful Mess)
9. Felt Flower Wreath: Ever wanted to live inside a Murakami design? This colorful wreath is the next-best thing, a feast for the eyes, and a treat to make. You’ll get lost in the details, and revel in creating the petal combos. (via Design Improvised)
Looking for more beautiful spring decor inspot? Follow us on Pinterest.