Since Friday is March 17 — AKA St. Patrick’s Day — you’ve probably got all your green accessories and green cocktails just waiting to make their debut. But if you’re in need of a few DIYs to make the photo booth and dessert table really pop, we’re here to save the green-and-gold-filled day. From rainbow sweets to DIY shamrock balloons and magnets for favors, below you’ll find the 24 best party ideas to help you get that pot of gold. Scroll on for inspo, before the leprechauns come to steal your glory.
2. Lucky Rainbow Jello: Guests can literally taste the rainbow in these little cups of layered jello. Add some booze to the recipe to make it next-level adult, or top it off with a gold coin for the kiddos. (via Glorious Treats)
3. St. Patrick’s Day DIY Shamrock Streamers: These shamrocks make festive garlands, chair decorations, and photo booth backdrops. Or, take it to the wall and hang strands from the ceiling behind your dessert table. (via Studio DIY)
4. DIY Rainbow Statement Earrings: Rainbows + the current statement earrings trend = a match made in heaven! Make your own rainbow statement earrings that you can totally wear again and again this spring and summer. (via Brit + Co)
8. Printable St. Patrick’s Day Irish Bottle Labels: Irish you were beer! Print out a few labels to dress up your beer (and soda) bottles. Simply print, trim, and stick using double-sided tape. (via Elegance and Enchantment)
9. Lucky Clover Balloon: If you can’t find an actual shamrock balloon, just take three heart balloons and fasten them together with gold streamers. Even the leprechauns won’t be able to tell. (via Love. Luck. Kisses & Cake)
12. Balloon Shamrock Backdrop: Every party needs decor that doubles as a good photo backdrop! Find a bunch of various colors of green to create a shamrock balloon statement piece. (via The House That Lars Built)
13. St. Patricks Day Garland DIYs: Craft your own streamers of clovers, gold coins, and rainbows to decorate your space in the St. Patrick’s spirit. Hang it up over your dessert table to make sure no one can miss it. (via The House That Lars Built)
14. DIY Mini Rainbow Bundt Cakes: These festive little treats pack in quite a bit of color and can be stacked all over your dessert table. There’s also a free printable St. Patrick’s Day cake banner that you can print and download if you want to get extra crafty. (via Brite & Bubbly)
15. St. Patrick’s Day Green Juice Fresh Breath Dog Treats Recipe: If you have a couple of pups attending your party, whip up a recipe for dog-friendly treats. The green is made using mint and parsley, which makes the treats totally safe. (via Downtown Native)
18. St. Patrick’s Day Clover Crown: This year, treat yourself to extra special luck using your glue gun and a bunch of felt. As hostess, you’ll be a serious queen of the green rocking this clover crown. (via Brit + Co)
19. St. Paddy’s Day T-Shirts: If you’re unsure what to wear, get clover with it with a free set of printables! Print them out and iron on punny phrases to any basic tee for an instant outfit. (via Brit + Co)
23. St. Patrick’s Day Mini Paper Clover Garland: Attaching three hearts together creates instant shamrocks! Use this easy-to-make garland to decorate your glassware, hang on the walls, or use as a napkin holder. (via Bit Square)
24. Clover Rice Krispie Treats: You can never have too many shamrocks at your St. Patty’s bash. Just use a cookie cutter and a little bit of dye and you’ve got yourself a delicious green treat. (via I Heart Naptime)
How are you celebrating this St. Patrick’s Day? Follow us on Pinterest for more St. Paddy’s day inspo!