17 Flower Nail Ideas for Springtime Manicures
With spring on the horizon, it’s time to freshen up your digits with a mani that’s all about the new season. Adorn your nails in delicate designs — including options that feature positively pretty real petals. Read on for 15 nail art ideas that guarantee a blooming look.
1. Abstract Poppies: Simple and stunning.
2. Realistic Details: Petite prettiness.
3.Minimalist Petals: Low effort, high impact.
4. Blue Leaves: Moody hues for your buds.
5. Touch of Sparkle: Metallic additions FTW.
6.Classic Roses: Timeless yet trendy.
7. Polka Dot Petals: Mix and match as you please.
8. Nude Blooms: No color — no problem.
9. Sleek Leaves: Dainty and delicate.
10. Cuticle Design: Tiny trim details for day.
11.Real Flowers: Floral and fabulous.
12.Simple Poppies: Go graphic with each design.
13. Glitzy and Rosy: The best of both worlds.
14. White Details: Brighten up dark digits.
15. Blooming and Blue: Bring on the unexpected hue.
16. Darling Daisies: Stay graphic and gorgeous.
17.Purple Petals: The most regal shade.
Follow us on Pinterest for more nail art inspo and info.