As much as we love a good classic French mani, there’s nothing like going out of your comfort zone to give your nails an updated look. While you might have attempted the gemstone mani or the portrait mani, this time around, we recommend drawing outside the lines with this cuticle nail trend that’s much easier to approach. (Think swoon-worthy abstract designs that complement your already fierce mani.) Scroll below to see what it takes to nail this trend.
1. Black Line: Need a monochromatic look that’s unique too? This mani has your name written all over it thanks to its simple black line and opaque pink polish.
2. Black and White: Black and white color combos don’t have to be boring. Switch things up with a simple white stripe on every other finger for an extra elevated look.
3. Gold Leaf: Our love for gold will never fade, especially if it adds a textural element to a classic mani like this one.
4. Bows: If you like it — put a bow on it. This gold-leaf-textured design is perfectly paired with coral digits for a party-ready style.
5. Silver and Gold: Lookin’ to add a bit of edge to your everyday design? Use bigger accents like this circular gold leaf and mini Aztec-like decals to capture your inner badass.
6. Star Power: Opt for small details like this three-star look for an evening out with the girls.
Follow us on Pinterest for more nail inspo.