These New Sephora Products Are Everything Your Beauty Bag Needs for Spring
While New Year’s Resolutions are definitely worth making, we all know that springtime is the *actual* time to refresh your daily routines. We have daylight savings and warmer weather to thank for finally being able to go on a run after work, pulling that flouncy sundress from the shadows of your closet, or updating your beauty regimen. When it comes to rejuvenating your look, Sephora’s got you covered! Check out our six favorite products from Sephora’s Spring 2017 New Arrivals that you 100 percent need in your makeup bag.
Ready to dive in? Let’s do this!
1. BITE Beauty Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Gloss ($22): First up is a collection of BITE Beauty metallic lip glosses. These BITE Beauty metallic pearl glosses are perfectly pigmented and offer just the right amount of shimmer to finish a gorgeous lip. They come in seven shades, which makes the collection great for any occasion.
2. MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Microfinishing Loose Powder ($36): Springtime is all about looking fresh faced. Complete your natural makeup look with this super lightweight finishing powder. It’s designed to give your skin a blurring effect to reduce pores and fine lines in your skin. The best part is, it’s great for every skin tone! Say hello to our new obsession.
3. Ole Henriksen Balance It All Collection ($25+): As the spring sun gets brighter and hotter, it’s *so* important to take care of your skin. Avoid dry skin with the Ole Henriksen Balance It All Collection. These bad boys are full of natural botanicals that hydrate and balance. They work for *every* skin type and are excellent for reducing pores, which makes applying foundation easier.
4. Benefit Exclusive Kits ($32): Okay, these little kits are probably the cutest product in the bunch! If you’re into easy on-the-go makeup touch-ups, the Benefit Exclusive Kits are your new best friends. They’re each filled with four best-selling Benefit products that complete perfect, distinct looks. The Sunday My Prince Will Come kit is a must-have for a weekend brunch natural look, the Work Kit, Girl! kit is amazing for touching up while you’re being a boss babe at work, and the Date Night With Mr. Right kit is everything you need for looking sexy on a night out.
5. Bumble and Bumble Sumoclay ($29): If you want to pull off an edgy, piecey ‘do, you need this Sumoclay in your life. This sulfate-free texturizing hair product will bring out your inner gritty rocker girl. Getting that piecey texture without weighing your hair down has never been easier! Plus, it smells great too! Sign. Me. Up.
6. Commodity Platinum ($135): When it comes to spring fragrances, light and fresh is the way to go. The Commodity Platinum perfume collection features an array of woodsy, spicy, and floral scents that are exactly what you want come springtime. What are you waiting for? Spritz, spritz, spritz!
I don’t know about you, but I think it’s time to go to Sephora. :)