9 Star Wars Travel Essentials for Your Next Trip in This Galaxy or the Next
If you’re looking for a wee bit more mojo when traveling, then you should consider enlisting the help of the Force. Yes, that Force. Although this mystical and powerful energy may only exist in the Star Wars universe, you can still channel it (and Jyn Erso’s badass attitude) while you’re galavanting from here to there — in this galaxy, that is. We’ve gathered nine memorable travel essentials (X-Wing and a visa to Endor not included) that you and your Jedi-lovin’ fam will covet.
1. C–3PO American Tourister Suitcase ($199): C–3PO comes in extremely handy in the form of a spinner suitcase. American Tourister has an entire line of luggage dedicated to Star Wars, with travel-worthy tributes to Darth Vader, BB–8, Chewbacca and more. Big bonus: These suitcases are as sturdy as they are stylish. The line also comes in a variety of sizes, so you can outfit the whole fam (yep, even the little ones) with luggage inspired by their fave character.
2. Star Wars: Rogue One Padawan Pendleton Blanket ($90): Pendleton plus Star Wars? Yes, please. The beloved brand has a series of wool blankets that melds iconic Pendleton patterns with imagery from a galaxy far, far away, and the results are pretty rad. They recently released their newest mashup in honor of Rogue One. Their Padawan size is meant for wee ones, but it’s also a great size to bring with you on long flights.
3. Think Geek Star Wars Rey’s Backpack ($60): When breezing through the airport or train station, you’ll want something to hold all your necessities, not hold you back. Rey from Star Wars: A Force Awakens certainly got around, hopping from planet to planet while looking fierce. Channel your inner heroine with this Rey-inspired backpack, perfect for storing your wallet, lip gloss and light saber.
4. Target Star Wars Portable Power ($30): During your travels, your phone will run out of power sooner than later. We’re loving this simple Stormtrooper portable charger. It’s sleek and powerful.
5. Think Geek Star Wars Chewbacca Camera Bag ($50): It doesn’t matter where the destination is; you’re going to wanna take a whole lotta photos with your DSLR. Protect your gear with this stylish Chewy-inspired camera bag.
6. Fun Star Wars Rebels Travel Kit Bag ($25): Face it — you’re a rebel. And a rebel needs a rebel-worthy toiletry bag, amiright? Perfect for organizing all your essentials, this bag will also put a smile on your face.
7. Vender Store Stormtrooper Sleep Eye Mask ($10): Make sure that NO ONE wakes you up while you’re trying to sleep on the plane by wearing this Stormtrooper sleep mask. It’ll keep the light out and make a big statement at the same time.
8. SuperHero Stuff Millenium Falcon 3D Backpack ($65): A basic backpack simply won’t do. Instead, kick up your bag game with this Millenium Falcon backpack, which is totally trip and at-home worthy.
9. Laceybabe Discover Hoth Star Wars Travel Poster ($23): Yes, you’ll pick up your fair share of souvenirs on your journey, but why not throw a Star Wars-centric one in the mix? You might not have actually gone to Hoth, but a girl can dream, right?
Which piece of Star Wars travel gear would you want to bring on your next trip? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.