How Your Fave Stars Got Ready for the 2016 Oscars
The Oscars: It’s like the Super Bowl but with amazing dresses! The 2016 Oscars are here, and thanks to Instagram we can share in our fave attendees’ pre show jitters! From best actress nominees to presenters and even some snubbed-yet-adorable kids! Come check out how the stars prepare for Hollywood’s biggest night. Good luck guys!
1. Brie Larson: Stars! They are just like us (aka obsessed with avocado toast)! Brie Larson could very well be going home with her own little golden dude tonight but that doesn’t mean she’s not a down-to-earth girl who just loves her some brunch. (via @brielarson)
2. Sam Smith: Mr. Bond would be proud. Sam Smith suited up with his writing partner and fellow nominee Jimmy Napes, and the Spectre boys showed off their pre-show swagger — on a balcony, no less. Good luck, boys! (via @samsmithworld)
3. Priyanka Chopra: If diamonds weren’t a girl’s best friend already, they are now! Presenter Priyanka Chopra showed off her gems on her way to the red carpet, maybe even blinding her driver. (via @priyankachopra)
4. Jacob Tremblay: He may have been snubbed, but this kid is definitely winning Instagram. With his parents on their way to the show, Team Tremblay is all smirks and full on glam. (via @jacobtremblay)
5. Mark Ruffalo: Nominee Mark Ruffalo maybe has some pre-show butterflies going and isn’t afraid to show it. He’s giving us some hotel-room glam-squad realness, and you can see he has a good team behind him, win or lose. (via @markruffalo)
6. Eniko Parrish and Kevin Hart: Angelina Jolie, you have some leg competition with this one. Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish are doing the all-black glam look right. See, even guys can sparkle! (via @kevinhart4real)
7. Olivia Culpo: A beautiful “finished product” show. Fashionista and E! correspondent Olivia Culpo gave good (side) face, showing off her gorgeous hair and makeup. If you feel like we feel, you have some serious eyebrow envy. (via @oliviaculpo)
9. Mindy Kaling: Our girl Mindy Kaling was not afraid to embrace both her glam life and cozy life. Showing off both her gorgeous gown and train and her sweatpant shelf (wait, that’s genius), Mindy is ready to hit that carpet. (via @mindykaling)
Which stars are you looking forward to seeing at the Oscars? Tweet us @BritandCo!