Aside from pumpkins and PSLs, the arrival of squash means fall has arrived. The produce section of every market is loaded with them, and the internet is swapping thousands of recipes that include them. (Butternut squash desserts, anyone?) Whether you’re more partial to the tender acorn squash or a shredded spaghetti squash, there’s no denying that stuffing them with your fave flavors is the way to go. Here are 11 tempting recipes to stuff your squash this fall.
1. Quinoa and Mushroom Stuffed Acorn Squash: Ready in 30 minutes, these tender acorn squashes are brimming with a wholesome filling of quinoa, mushrooms, and red peppers. (via Jar of Lemons)
4. Stuffed Acorn Squash Salad: Feel like you’re indulging while keeping things light with sweet and savory acorn squashes stuffed with healthful quinoa kale salad. (via Eat. Love. Namaste.)
5. Delicata Squash Bowl Filled With Thai Fried Rice: Bring Thai-inspired flavors to your dinner table by stuffing fried rice and spinach into a healthy roasted delicata squash. (via A Hedgehog in the Kitchen)
7. Stuffed Spaghetti Squash With Shrimp in Tomato Cream Sauce: Your run-of-the-mill shrimp pasta’s got nothin’ on these creamy and dreamy squash boats full of juicy shrimp and tomato goodness. (via Eat Well 101)
8. Pork-Stuffed Calabacita Squash: This healthy meal option still has “treat yourself” written all over it with perfectly seasoned shredded pork and a refreshing lime and cilantro cream sauce. (via Fed+Fit)
10. Quinoa-Stuffed Squash With Walnuts and Pomegranate: If you’re entertaining, these adorable little squash pots stuffed with nourishing quinoa, crunchy walnuts, and tart pomegranate arils are the way to go. (via Nirvana Cakery)
11. White Bean and Brussels Sprouts-Stuffed Delicata Squash With Lemon Tahini Sauce: It does NOT get any more hearty and wholesome than these fall-inspired squash boats stuffed with white beans and seasonal veggies. (via Keepin’ It Kind)
For more cozy dinner ideas, follow us on Pinterest!