12 Stunning Statement Necklaces to Up Your Accessory Game
You’re probably more concerned with your Halloween costume than with your holiday shopping right now, but we’re warning you: it’ll be here before you know it. Our advice: head to Re:Make this year (get your ticket right here) and get a serious head start. For the ladies on your list, you can’t go wrong with a pretty necklace. Here, 12 looks we love.
1. Lattice Acrylic + Brass Necklace ($27): The geometric design adds extra oomph, and the bold color punches up everything from a plain white tee to a LBD.
2. Cayucos Statement Necklace ($115): We are loving the deep blue Lapis Lazuli gemstones that adorn this pretty piece! We think it works as an elegant look for an early fall wedding.
3. Navy Necklace-to-Bracelet ($196): We know, this one is pricey. But hear us out: It doubles as a bracelet, giving you WAY more bang for your buck. Plus, the edgy nautical-inspired knot design carries all the way into winter.
4. Skyline Necklace ($27): Nameplate necklaces are soooooo ten years ago. This worldly wonder puts a fresh spin on the trend.
5. Mint Geometric Bib Necklace ($50): We’ve always had a soft spot for bib necklaces, and we’re loving that this one combines geometric shapes with beautiful embroidery.
6. Nova Necklace ($68): This necklace is a beautiful combination of peach and amber glass with adorning brass beads. And with an adjustable sliding knot, you can make it any size you like!
7. Marrakesh Necklace ($42): A cheery yellow necklace is just the sort of pick-me-up we need for sluggish Monday mornings. We think it would look amazing to liven up some of our more basic looks.
8. Crescent Colorblock Necklace ($285): This necklace’s curious shape and clever color blocking give it instant conversation-starter status.
9. Pyramid Enamel Necklace ($32): Mystical and exotic, we will never tire of pyramids. This one gets a mega jolt of wild color thanks to the pretty teal, hot pink and yellow tones.
10. Hand Beaded Necklace Trio ($50): The combination of three necklaces in one justifies the price tag. Wear them individually for a subtle look or as a trio to really make a statement.
11. Indra Necklace ($110): This collar piece necklace features a beautiful combination of geo diamond pendants and turquoise heishi beads.
12. Gold Dipped Pebble Necklace ($174): Wanna feel like you have the Midas touch? Pick up this gold-dipped pebble necklace.
Haven’t grabbed your FREE Re:Make ticket yet? Register here!
What are you most excited to see and shop at Re:Make SF? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)