12 Stunning Statement Necklaces to Up Your Accessory Game
You’re probably more concerned with your Halloween costume than with your holiday shopping right now, but we’re warning you: it’ll be here before you know it. Our advice: head to Re:Make this year (get your ticket right here) and get a serious head start. For the ladies on your list, you can’t go wrong with a pretty necklace. Here, 12 looks we love.
1. Lattice Acrylic + Brass Necklace ($27): The geometric design adds extra oomph, and the bold color punches up everything from a plain white tee to a LBD.
2. Cayucos Statement Necklace ($115): We are loving the deep blue Lapis Lazuli gemstones that adorn this pretty piece! We think it works as an elegant look for an early fall wedding.
3. Navy Necklace-to-Bracelet ($196): We know, this one is pricey. But hear us out: It doubles as a bracelet, giving you WAY more bang for your buck. Plus, the edgy nautical-inspired knot design carries all the way into winter.
4. Skyline Necklace ($27): Nameplate necklaces are soooooo ten years ago. This worldly wonder puts a fresh spin on the trend.
5. Mint Geometric Bib Necklace ($50): We’ve always had a soft spot for bib necklaces, and we’re loving that this one combines geometric shapes with beautiful embroidery.
6. Nova Necklace ($68): This necklace is a beautiful combination of peach and amber glass with adorning brass beads. And with an adjustable sliding knot, you can make it any size you like!
7. Marrakesh Necklace ($42): A cheery yellow necklace is just the sort of pick-me-up we need for sluggish Monday mornings. We think it would look amazing to liven up some of our more basic looks.
8. Crescent Colorblock Necklace ($285): This necklace’s curious shape and clever color blocking give it instant conversation-starter status.
9. Pyramid Enamel Necklace ($32): Mystical and exotic, we will never tire of pyramids. This one gets a mega jolt of wild color thanks to the pretty teal, hot pink and yellow tones.
10. Hand Beaded Necklace Trio ($50): The combination of three necklaces in one justifies the price tag. Wear them individually for a subtle look or as a trio to really make a statement.
11. Indra Necklace ($110): This collar piece necklace features a beautiful combination of geo diamond pendants and turquoise heishi beads.
12. Gold Dipped Pebble Necklace ($174): Wanna feel like you have the Midas touch? Pick up this gold-dipped pebble necklace.
Haven’t grabbed your FREE Re:Make ticket yet? Register here!
What are you most excited to see and shop at Re:Make SF? Let us know in the comments below!