Given the amount of time we spend sleeping, we should love our pajamas as much as we do the rest of our wardrobe. So say goodbye to the ratty tee shirt or oversized sweats: It’s time to upgrade your slumber style with a set of seriously fashionable PJs. You may even want to rock some of these outside the house — a look we fully endorse. So if you’re in the mood for a sleepwear overhaul, check out the eight sets below and get ready for stylish, sweet dreams. Now, off to bed.
1. Sleeper Bonne Année! Vichy Pajama Suit ($285): A cross between classic preppy and glam, this set will make a night in feel oh-so-fancy.
2. Roller Rabbit Joana Lulu Short Pajama Set ($105): Spring has officially sprung, so kick off the season with these bright blooms. They’re guaranteed to start your day off on a cheery note.
5. Sleepy Jones Woodblock Foulard Print Corita Shirt ($98): Go graphic! A polished printed set will look cute whether you’re snoozing or sipping your morning coffee.
6. The Sleep Shirt Short Sleeve Cropped Sleep Shirt and Lounge Pant Berry Plaid ($345): Get your cozy cabin vibes on in camp-inspired plaid. This top will look just as great when you’re awake, with a pair of frayed denim and slide sandals.
7. Three J NYC Anna PJ Set ($238): Do babydoll style the grown-up way in a flouncy embroidered set. Polka dots and bows? Yes, please.
8. Eileen West Jersey Pajamas ($64): Short sleeves and cropped hems are perfect for warmer temps. Pastel floral is pretty enough for the everyday or a visit to the in-laws.
Want more style advice? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.