If you’re stuck in an old tee and sweats routine for bedtime (guilty), it’s time to up your pajama game. That means starting your night off right with a matching set in a feel-good color, print, and fabric. And with the holidays fast approaching, there are bound to be plenty of late nights wrapping presents and prepping for gatherings, so why not look cute and (feel comfy) while doing so? Then hit the hay in one of our favorite sleep sets below and you’re pretty much guaranteed to wake up on the right side of the bed.
2. J.Crew Tipped Cotton Pajama Set ($95): As classic as it gets, striped PJs are a must-have for every stylish lady. We’re super into the festive red trim on this pair.
3. Fleur’T Belle Epoque Lace-Inset Pajama Set ($170): If you like to keep it sultry and cozy at the same time, allow us to recommend super soft jersey with lace detailing. You’ll get the best of both worlds while you drift off to dreamland.
4. PJ Salvage Lost in Wonder PJ Top ($52) and Lost in Wonder PJ Pants ($52): We’re pretty sure this adorable pair was made for Christmas morning. Reindeer and snowflakes, with a nostalgic childhood feel? Yes to all of that.
5. The Beverly Hills Hotel Pink Palace Palm PJ Shorties ($287): If you’re heading somewhere sunny this season, you’ll probably want to channel your inner Golden Girl in this short set. Blanche Devereaux, move over!
6. Gap Flannel PJ Set With Eye Mask ($70): We totally heart this cheery look that’s equally playful and pretty. AND IT COMES WITH A MATCHING EYE MASK, Y’ALL.
7. Old Navy Printed Thermal Tee ($12) and Patterned Thermal Sleep Leggings ($20): Channel your inner child in polka dot-print thermals that are as cute as they are comfy. Don’t forget to leave the cookies for Santa!
8. DVF Long-Sleeve Pajama Top ($228) and Wide Leg Pajama Pant ($248): You could probably add drop earrings and heels to this luxe look and be ready to hit the town. Bonus? You won’t even have to change for bed when you get home!
9. Roberta Roller Rabbit Holly Berry PJ Set ($115): Eat, sleep, and be merry! Who needs to deck the halls when you’re decked out in a festive pair of jammies?
10. Lunya Washable Silk Jumpsuit ($228): Washable. Silk. Jumpsuit. Need we say more? Okay, we will. This all-in-one set feels like heaven and pairs perfectly with a glass of wine and a much-needed Netflix binge.
Want more style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.