From Instababes to celebs and street style stars, it seems like everyone is sporting statement specs these days. But we’re willing to bet this sudden optic obsession has more to do with sartorial motivations than troublesome eyesight. Because let’s be real — glasses are looking good lately. Whether you rock readers on the regular or are in the market for a smart new accessory, the 11 fabulous frames below are certain to keep your style (and your vision) sharp.
1. Ray-Ban Aviator Gold-Tone and Tortoiseshell Acetate Optical Glasses ($170): Teamed with sleek duds, don’t-care hair, and statement gold baubles, throwback wireframes take on an It-girl-approved edge.
2. Cutler and Gross 0822 Emerald Green Glasses ($404): With these gorgeous emerald specs on hand, you’re guaranteed to make your Insta following green with envy.
3. illesteva Roma II Optical White Tortoise ($220): Whether you’re leading a team meeting or have your nose buried in a book, these vintage-inspired glasses will ensure you look good doing it.
4. The Bookclub One Hundred Beers of Solitude 52mm Reading Glasses ($40): Making a statement is what you do best, which makes these retro readers a must for your on-the-job getup.
5. Tom Ford Christopher 49mm Round Optical Glasses ($420): Between the bold brow bar and rounded lenses, these stunners have style down to a T. And that’s even before considering the gilded hardware.
6. Bailey Nelson Reba Glasses ($217): Sweet glamour is what this pretty pair is all about. Pale rose-colored acetate adds a delicate touch to geometric metal detailing for the perfect blend of ladylike elegance and modern charm.
7. Komono Sherman Turtle Black ($140): A classic square-frame shape and dark tortoiseshell print make for a well-rounded pair of specs that would perfectly flatter any face shape.
8. Kaleos Eyehunters Lennox 2 ($248): What happens when you give a cult classic cat-eye silhouette a 2018 upgrade? Pure magic. As if the curvaceous shape wasn’t enough, amber acetate brings the fire.
9. Miu Miu MU 51QV VYF1O1 Glasses ($184): Contacts? Who needs ’em?! With their funky shape and two-tone frame, these readers just might become your new favorite accessory.
10. Bonlook Reverie ($99): Warning: These glasses may be even more stylish than they appear. Because the frames are practically transparent, they’re perfect for pairing with bold eyeliner or striking eyeshadow.
11. Warby Parker Milton Glasses ($145): Viva, granny chic! Simple yet stunning and 100 percent studious, these ultra agreeable specs are straight-up timeless.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.