10 Essentials for the Ultimate Summer Cocktail Party
Mother nature’s bringing the sunshine; all you need to do is provide the tasty drinks and gather your crew for a totally epic outdoor bash! No, you don’t have to be the hostess with the mostest, or even have a super-stocked bar cart — but you will need a few shindig essentials to really make the day rock. Scope out the list of 10 must-haves below that’ll ensure your fête is memorable AF.
1. JBL Pulse 2 Portable Splashproof Bluetooth Speaker ($180): Let the tunes flow like the cool cucumber cocktails at your get-together with this colorful speaker.
2. Oh Shiny Paper Co Strawberry Cocktail Drink Balloon ($8): Decorate your boozy bash with, what else, a cocktail balloon.
3. Sunnylife Tropical Cocktail Kit ($25): Behold, everything you need for the best drinks ever in one nifty shaker. This baby has all the essentials, including mini umbrellas, of course.
4. Francesca’s Lime and Salt Drink Dressing Set ($24): Your margarita game just got a major upgrade thanks to the Britney-inspired lime and salt setup above. All that’s left is to add tequila!
5. Ban.do Pink Party Straw ($40, set of four): Take your sipping to the next level with a straw that’s ready to par-tay.
6. IKEA PLASTIS Ice cube tray ($1): Once you use these fun ice cube shapes, regular cubes will seem like total squares.
7. Urban Outfitters Summer Drink Dispenser ($18): Making large-batch booze? Meet the ideal serving vessel for your (presumably) super strong creation.
8. Forever21 Cactus Party Cups ($6, set of 10): Speaking of serving up booze, you’ll need some on-trend cups for all that goodness — preferably with cactus print.
9. Anthropologie Maryna Coaster ($10): Your guests will actually want to rest their glasses atop a stunning coaster like this. And you won’t even have to remind them!
10. Cranky Cakes Shop Watermelon Napkins ($6, set of 16): Go ahead and get a little fruity with your party’s paper goods.
What are your cocktail party essentials? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.