Hungry for a Mani? Try These 10 Tutorials Inspired by Your Favorite Summer Treats
By now you’ve shed those layers, stepped into your sandals and taken the gloves off. We know you have your wardrobe, shoes and hairdos all figured out, but why not take it one step further and summer-fy your manicure, too? Inspired by your favorite warm weather treats, check out these 10 DIY nail tutorials to get your tips summer ready and finger-lickin’ good! Go all out and do all 10 fingers, or if you want to keep it more subtle just do one accent nail.
1. Summer Drippy Ice Cream Tutorial: Ice cream has got to be everyone’s favorite part of summer, and this tutorial captures all parts of it perfectly. The best part? A totally guilt-free way to indulge! (via Shay Mitchell Blog)
3. Yellow and Pink Grapefruit Nail Tutorial: For those of us who aren’t up for elaborate nails, but still want to partake in the spirit of summer, this simple and chic grapefruit nail art is just the thing. (via LuLu’s blog)
4. Summer Citrus Nails: Don’t have the time to delicately paint art onto your nails? Go the route of these citrus nails and use nail decals instead. These are from the San Francisco based company Nailed Kit, which sends you monthly kits of different decals! (via Paulina’s Passions)
5. Kiwi Dream: Venture into the realm of more exotic fruits with this kiwi nail tutorial. Shockingly easier to create than you would think, and the end result looks so exactly like kiwis! (via O’neill Girls)
9. Pineapple Print Nail Tutorial: If you aren’t one of the lucky few who get to spend the summer sipping frozen, fruity goodness under palm trees, why not bring the tropics to you with this pineapple nail art tutorial? (via The Hunt)
Which of these yummy nails will you be rocking this summer? Did we miss out on one of your favorite treats? Let us know below!