A Dozen Modern Pumps to Rock All Summer Long
Out of all the shoes in the world, high-heel pumps are probably the most timeless. They might not be the most comfortable things pounding the pavement but they are some of the sexiest. With the arrival of warmer weather comes shoes in brighter and bolder designs, so here are 12 pairs of pumps you’ll want to strut around in all summer long.
1. ASOS Playback Pointed High Heels ($58): Those transparent inserts are to die for. This may be the beginning of a new shoe trend!
2. ALDO Blue Kitten Heel Pumps ($124): These may not have been the blue suede shoes that Elvis sang about, but we’ll definitely take them. That electric color is mesmerizing.
3. Seychelles Tippy Pumps ($70): It’s like these summery shoes couldn’t make up their mind on whether to be floral or splatter painted, so they decided to be both. And we’re totally okay with that.
4. Jeffrey Campbell Callista D’Orsay Pumps ($118): We love these d’Orsay style pumps because they totally embody the freedom and openness of summer fashion. Plus, they’re in a really cute pastel blue.
5. New Look Speak Multi-Colored Heels ($35): Summer is all about vacations and tropical getaways, and these pumps totally get that. They’ll have you dreaming of the beach in no time.
6. ASOS Peggy Pointed High Heels ($58): Three trends in one: pumps, cutouts and pastel shades. These would definitely be the overachiever of the classroom.
7. Zara Mid Heel Court Shoe ($60): Strawberries are the fruit of the season, making their color perfect for a pair of summer shoes. We’re totally digging the wacky heel of these pumps as well.
8. Dune Anabel Leopard Printed Heels ($121): These heels are as bold as it gets. Unfortunately, the price tag attached is quite bold as well.
9. Nasty Gal Lamis Pump ($58): These coral snakeskin pumps are super gorgeous. Just imagine how amazing they’d look with a pair of skinny jeans!
10. Shoe Cult Siren Pump ($34): There’s something about these shiny pumps that seems so ’80s, isn’t there? These glamorous heels are the perfect opportunity to embrace your inner diva.
11. ASOS Potential Leather Pointed Heels ($86): We’re either seeing spots or we just found the 102nd dalmatian. Either way, these heels are absolutely fabulous.
12. ASOS Potential Suede Pointed Heels ($86): Bright yellow heels are always called for. They’re such a great way to add color into your outfit.
Which pair of pumps do you like the best? Tell us in the comments below!