10 Kitten Heels That Will Make You Say “Meow”
Whoever invented the kitten heel deserves a lifetime of standing ovations. We love the way heels make us feel… leggy and ladylike. But those five inch pumps are killing us! Kitten heels give us a chance to switch things up and still achieve that fabulous, feminine look we love, without having to hobble our way home. Check out 10 of our favorites, and get ready to say “meow.”
1. Ted Baker Zenadia ($170): Cutout side? Check. Metallic details? Got ’em. Everybody’s favorite spring color? Newly minted and waiting for you.
2. Butter Heels Data ($328): You can never go wrong with classic black and white. Pair them with neutrals or spice up your look by mixing them with bold colors and prints.
3. Mia Lily Cobalt Nova ($30): Still warming up to the idea of heels? Then these are perfect for you. The cobalt color is killer and the petite heel is manageable and adorable.
Sparkles are a sure way to add some glam to your getup. Glitz up your favorite black party dress or throw these on with jeans and a silk top for date night.
7. Kenneth Cole Open Toe Sandals ($150): Black and tan go together in any season, but these open-toe kitten heels are working for us right now.
8. Everybody Dance Kitten Heels ($93): We love the sweetness of these dancing shoes. Melt some hearts and bust some moves with these petite heels.
bow make these a must-have. The slingback makes them perfect to wear with skirts and dresses in warm weather.