11 Summer Storage Hacks You Need for *All* the Things
A great summer is packed full of BBQs, beach time, and loads of chill time — and that usually means cleaning up generally falls pretty low on the activities list. We’ve rounded up some simple ways to organize your space, room by room, so you can kick back and relax. After all, isn’t that how summer should be?
1. Potting Bench Serving Station: Upgrade your potting bench and make it double as a serving station. Choose a cute color, move your bins down a shelf, and enjoy an addition that syncs perfectly with your space. (via Home Design Lover)
5. DIY Sunglass Holder: Your chic sunnies were practically made to be on display, and this project is the best way to showcase them — spending five dollars or less! Can you say #bestdealever? (via Rain on a Tin Roof)
6. DIY Painted Basket: What’s the best way to get organized? A basket, of course — and a cute one at that! This easy project is useful and looks pretty holding all the things. (via Tell Love and Party)
7. Refrigerator Bins: Wouldn’t it be nice if lunchtime for the kiddos was easier? Use the Container Store Multi-Purpose Bins ($4) to organize your food stash in a way that works best for your family. (via I Heart Organizing)
8. DIY Produce Stand: Yay for farmers’ markets and seasonal produce! When you head home with your tote bag chock full of deliciousness, opt for this DIY stand that’ll keep everything sorted. (via Kendall-Jackson)
9. Toy Organizer: Your garage always seems to attract clutter. By adding a few brightly colored bins, you can avoid some of the pileup chaos (i.e. bats, balls, run away scooters). Just be sure to pick containers that are weather-approved for year-round durability! (via I Heart Organizing)
10. Towel Storage: Save yourself the trouble of having to dig around for towels. If you’re heading to the beach or taking a dip in the pool, this handy container will keep your towels tidy and easily accessible for a full day of water activities. (via Dekoryma)
Looking for more ways to stay organized this summer? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.