How Celebs Dress for Snow in 9 Totally DIYable Ways
Every year, award season takes a brief and chilly turn as some of the biggest stars in Hollywood flock to Park City, Utah for the annual Sundance Film Festival. While the talent might be hot, the weather certainly isn’t. So what happens when snow and the red carpet collide? Apparently, winter style bliss. If you’re looking for a little inspiration to kick you out of that January sweatshirt slump, take a gander at these celebs who are rocking winterwear right.
1. Margot Robbie: This classic sweater and collared shirt combo gets a modern update with Robbie’s leather pants and trendy half top-knot. (Photo via Neilson Barnard/Getty)
2. Lena Dunham and Brie Larson: Never one to stray to the shy side, Lena Dunham and indie starlet Brie Larson added a playful kick to the red carpet in these silly, colorful sweaters. (Photo via Sonia Recchia/Getty)
3. Leslie Bibb: Keeping your head warmndoes wonders for keeping the rest of your bod nice and toasty. Put a fresh spin on winter headwear by swapping the classic beanie for a more structured felt hat. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
4. Kristen Wiig: Our favorite funny girl shows us how to rock a skirt in the middle of winter. This playful midi-skirt gets warmed up with a long coat and a sweater. (Photo via Michael Loccisano/Getty)
5. Brooklyn Decker: We’re officially naming Brooklyn the style queen of Sundance. She wandered the town effortlessly rocking two jackets and a chunky beanie one day and classed it up in this epic cape coat the next. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
6. Jessica Williams: Williams takes us straight back to the ’90s in this ensemble. The acid wash jacket, lace up boots and graphic leggings are like a Seattle grunge dream. (Photo via Sonia Recchia/Getty)
7. Cobie Smulders: If you want to drop the jacket but not freeze your you-know-what off, Cobie’s look is probably your best options. Throw on a cozy sweater and skirt combo and complete it with some thick tights. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
8. Brie Larson: From the turtleneck to the waist-wrapped flannel to those furry shoes, we’re loving it all. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
9. Anya Taylor Joy: Star of upcoming indie flick The Witch, Anya Taylor Joy definitely wins for coziest coat. If you go for statement outerwear like this piece, keep things sleek and simple underneath. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
How do you keep both your temperature and style in tact in the middle of winter? Share your outfit ideas with us in the comments below.