40 Winter Accessories to Keep You Stylish All Season
Are you having trouble staying stylish under all those winter layers? We feel your pain. While our trusty hats will keep us warm, they may not be quite so photogenic. However, that doesn’t mean you’re doomed to frump-land until spring. We’ve hunted down some of the best winter accessories we could find to keep you looking fabulous andstaying warm.
1. Pop Stripe Beanie ($168): How often do you come across neon stripes on a winter hat? Take on those gray winter days with a pop of color on your head.
2. Chunky Cable Knit Sleeper Beanie ($20): This chunky beanie promises to keep your ears warm all winter long.
3. Birdseye Beanie ($46): A pink-patterned alpaca hat is just the thing to brighten up your outdoor style.
4. Braided Earband ($58): Reduce your chances of hat hair with an earband.
5. Pom Trapper Hat ($44): Who needs snow when you have snowy white pom poms on your hat?
7. Fat Albert Hat ($70): It’s simple. It’s straightforward. It’s one less choice you’ll need to make when going out.
8. Birdseye Knit Headband ($42): With three colors to choose from, we wouldn’t blame you if you got one of each.
11. Faux-Fur Earmuffs ($25): Get in on the faux-fur trend with just a touch of jewel toned fuzziness around your ears.
12. Faux-Fur Wool Trapper Hat ($42): If you were planning on spending your winter vacation in a wintery cabin, take this with you.
13. Knot Ear Warmer ($28): It will match your coat and you’ll look effortlessly chic during the snowball fight.
14. Chevron Pom Beanie ($58): They figured out how to make a classy chevron hat. What will they think of next?
16. Bestie Beanies ($10): Whether you’re going on a weekend trip, winter adventure or just to the grocery store, you and your bestie definitely need these.
17. Fairisle Scarf ($20): Here’s a scarf that says color and classic in the same breath. It’s perfect for a dinner date.
19. Red Check Knit Scarf ($20): Here’s a scarf that will likely send you into a fit of nostalgia. Remember pulling a tree across a snowy tree lot with your dad.
20. Cable Faux-Fur Pom Scarf ($30): Pom poms are the best. Why not add some to your scarf too?
22. Checkmate Scarf ($68): We think that Audrey Hepburn would totally have worn this scarf.
23. Milla Scarf ($35): We love this scarf because we need a little bit of Aztec print every day of the year.
25. Reindeer Scarf ($20): Perfect for those days when you’re sticking to good ol’ black and white, this reindeer silhouette scarf will keep you toasty.
26. Chevron Brushed Blanket Scarf ($148): Heeeeeeeeey. This chevron scarf matches that chevron hat. We call that a win/win situation.
27. Jaquard-Knit Scarf ($30): Check out the alpaca fringe on this patterned beauty. We’re in love.
28. Neon Multi-Knit Scarf ($35): Guys, it’s stripey and neon at the same time. Sold.
29. Albaron Gloves ($48): These bright gloves will certainly make up for the lack of blue sky during the winter months.
30. Double Layer Fingerless Gloves ($14): Don’t let winter keep your impressive collection of rings in hiding. Show off all that bling with these fingerless gloves.
32. Faux-Fur Mittens ($47): These are so cozy, you’ll end up getting some for everyone in the family.
33. Dogtooth Gloves ($48): Trust us, everyone is going to be asking you where you got these gorgeous gloves.
34. Fleece-Lined Mitten ($20): Mittens are cozy, especially when they’re lined with fleece like these beauties.
36. Convertible Mittens ($54): You wanted herringbone? We give you herringbone.
37. Polka Dot Gloves ($48): You know we can’t pass up a good set of polka dots. We definitely wouldn’t mind pulling these out of our coat pocket.
39. Flip Top Mittens ($48): When you’re looking for a bit of color, whip out these lovely ladies to warm your fingers.
40. Swiss Cross Fingerless Gloves ($44): We have a feeling we’ll be seeing these again next year.
Do you need a little winter accessories lift? Got any good finds to share? Share with us below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)