10 Out-of-This-World Kids’ Outfits for Your Littlest Superhero
Your tot can leap tall buildings in a single bound, does whatever a spider can, and can totally Hulk-out at will. At least, in their own mind. The release of Captain Marvel has everyone in superhero mode, and your child is more than happy to live in a world of make-believe. Dressing up like their fave characters is a way for your kiddo to express themselves in a completely creative way. Check out these stylishly sweet picks that will have you kid feeling super.
1. Marvel’s Captain Marvel Costume PJ PALS for Girls ($20): Being a superhero doesn’t end with naps or bedtime. Let your little one express their super self with this Captain Marvel pajama set.
2. Hanna Andersson Marvel Spider-Man Beanie ($30): When a full-on mask just won’t do, this playful pick is the perfect substitute. It’s costume-ish, without being too costume-y. And bonus, it will keep your tot’s head warm.
3. Pottery Barn Kids Batman Bath Wrap ($50): A superhero is always a superhero — even after a bath. This cozy bath wrap keeps your kiddo warm while letting commune with their favorite character.
4. Vans x Marvel Classic Slip-On ($45): Your kiddo will look completely cool in these stylish slip-ons. The classic multi checker design mixes in with the Groot pattern, making this Marvel collab adorably awesome.
5. Jerry Leigh Wonder Woman Tee ($28): Your mini wonder woman will shine in this star-studded tee. This graphic print shirt is ideal for imaginative dress-up play or just to wear every day.
6. Girls’ Avengers Hero Checklist T-Shirt ($9): What do you want for your child? This short kind of says it all — be fierce, a leader, amazing, strong, and smart.
7. Marvel Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse T-Shirt ($20): Anyone can be a superhero. Your big kid will get a kick out of this “Into the Spider-Verse” tee with the now-famous spray-painted Spidey simple.
8. Captain Marvel Baby Bodysuit ($13): Superhero gear isn’t just for big kids. Your baby can get in on the action with the Captain Marvel-inspired pick.
9. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi DC Comics Justice League Sneaker ($45): As if these classic hi-tops weren’t cool enough on their own, add in the superheroes of the Justice League, and your toddler is walking in a new league.
10. Happy Threads DC Comics Batman Short Sleeve T-Shirt ($8): The retro design is a welcome addition to your kiddo’s superhero wardrobe. Your tot will get a kick out of the pow-erful pic that they get to wear to school, at home, or anywhere else.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.