22 Sweater Dresses to Wear Before Winter is Over
The easiest way to keep your style cool and cozy this season? With a sweater dress, of course! Yes, we know this isn’t 1995, but seriously, this one garment wonder is the answer—ridding your days of those pesky, bulky layers while keeping you warm wherever you go. From your cubicle to the cocktail bar, here are 22 super cute sweater dresses you have to wear before winter is over.
1. 525 America Stripe Sweater Dress ($84): A pop of orange and bold stripes smartly break up this figure-hugging sweater dress into three flattering parts. It’s a must-have on our list.
2. Lucca Silk Sweater Dress ($168): This might be the most effortlessly chic look ever—a silk sweater dress. It looks extra luxe in this royal blue hue.
3. Asos Sweater Dress With V Detail ($65): Sure, the exaggerated V is hella ‘80s inspired, but styled the right way—like with black tights and ankle boots—you can easily look like the modern babe you are.
4. Asos Curve Sweater Dress in Brenton Stripe With Star Elbow Patches ($65): So preppy, so cute, especially with the addition of those navy star elbow patches.
5. Tommy Girl Rugby Sweater Dress ($59): We’re swooning over this rugby-striped sweater dress. Toss on a cool leather backpack and some open toe booties to transition it into your everyday Spring wardrobe.
6. Esprit Sweat Dress ($54): A sleek and sporty sweater dress? We never thought the day would come! Square patch pockets and a contrast hem make this a totally Pinnable look.
7. Peter Jensen Dachshund Sweater Dress ($175): We’re in love this whimsical take on animal print. Wear over a Peter Pan collared shirt and a red lip to round out the aww-factor.
Pretty in Pink star Molly Ringwald. Find yourself a dapper Duckie and you’ll be good to go!
color block knits roundup, but as a drop-waist sweater dress? We’re obsessed.
10. Asos Sweater Dress With Elastic Cross Back ($60): See, even a sweater dress can reach LBD status. The back cutout and elastic straps make sure of that.
11. Cowlneck Sweater Tunic ($80): You know that chunky cable knit and cowlneck will keep you cozy! Jazz up this neutral number with statement rings and a cool milkmaid braid.
12. State of Being Slub Knit Square Sweater Dress ($130): This slouchy sweater dress has to be the comfiest wear of all time. Cinch it at the waist with a thin teal belt, or bask in its roomy fit, Snuggie-style.
13. Mossimo Petites Long Sleeve Color Block Sweater Dress ($15): A royal blue front panel does wonders to highlight your curves in all the right places, giving you a great hourglass shape in the front and a classic silhouette in the back.
14. Esprit Oversized Geo Dress ($60): Wait—a geo patterned, color block dress? Yeah, it’s already in our cart ;)
15. Serena Sweater Dress ($60): Color block panels have yet another triumph on this short sleeved sweater dress. Considering this is a pullover, the fit is particularly stunning, complete with minor pleating at the waistline for extra oomph.
16. Asos Mon Cheri Sweater Dress ($45): Whether it’s the speckled knit or scribbled script that gets you, this cheery sweater dress has to make you smile.
17. Color Block Shift Draft ($36): We love that a classic shift silhouette gets a cozy makeover in a lightweight knit. The zipper detail and color block cuffs make this number totally office appropriate.
18. GAP Striped Rib Knit Dress ($35): Comfortable, cool, and casual—this sweater dress is it. Wear with a cropped jacket and a ball cap during the day and with a blazer and tights in the evening.
19. Bella Coachella Intarsia Dress ($62): Throw on this fitted sweater dress for your next date night (you didn’t ever think you’d read those words, did you?). The color is just as eye-catching as the graphic print on this hot number.
20. Glamorous Color Block Sweater Dress ($38): Vertical color blocks give an ultra modern feel to this knit dress. Toss on a jean jacket and oxfords for a slick weekend look.
21. bluejuice Illuminati Sweater Dress ($96): Mix and match of textures and patterns make this sweater dress feel comfy and cool. Wear with a colorful pair of Docs to make a bold statement, or keep it classy with a pair of D’Orsays.