Your wedding day is a celebration of your love, but that also means a LOT of talking, dancing, and catching up with your guests, not to mention a few emotional tears when it comes to your vows. So it’s no surprise when couples choose to go with a sweetheart table for a little, ahem, alone time to enjoy each other’s company. If you plan on doing the same, make sure that you and your honey have extra adornment as you sit back and steal a few kisses. Start with our pick of 11 sweetheart table signs that will fit in perfectly with any style wedding decor.
1. Rustic Calligraphy: Calligraphy is popping up in weddings, all over and it’s not going away anytime soon. Put a cozy twist on the elegant trend by writing one of your favorite quotes on a wooden board to show off in front of your table. (via Chloe Tanner Photography / The Wedding Playbook )
2. Mr. and Mrs.: Display your new title loud and proud on your table set for two. A cute little sign like this one is just big enough to keep the attention on the couple without going overboard. (via Jana Williams Photography / Style Me Pretty )
3. Light Bright: Go big or go home! If you’ve always wanted to see your name in lights, your wedding day is the perfect time to make that dream come true.
4. Love Sign: Who doesn’t love a re-repurposed sign? DIY your favorite saying onto a medium of your choice and then hang it in your newlywed home afterward to feel the love of your big day, every day. (via The Family Films / Junebug Weddings )
6. Cozy Couch Sign: Bride and groom chair signs are super popular, but sweetheart couch signage is trending in the best way possible right now. What better excuse than to cozy up in a love seat made for just you and your boo? (via Lauren Carnes / Snippet and Ink )
8. Marquee Initials: Marquee lights like this will brighten up any venue, and we could totally see them above a fireplace or on a bookshelf once the wedding is over. (via Let’s Frolic Together / Wedding Chicks )
11. Full Backdrop: Go all out with a backdrop that really does it all. Add in your favorite quotes, song lyrics, or sayings to create a visually stunning background for your first meal as newlyweds. (via Kristyn Hogan / Style Me Pretty )
Looking for more inspo for your wedding or sweetheart tables? Check out our Pinterest page for ideas galore.