Tacos are the perfect food. Meat (or any kind of protein), veggies, cheese, sour cream, and plenty of guacamole wrapped in warm tortillas are what many people would call mealtime bliss. So, it’s no wonder so many of us are always down for Taco Tuesday, or really, Taco Any Day, any time, anywhere. Here are the ideal accessories, apparel, and home goods for everyone who loves to taco ’bout their foodie obsession.
1. Moonlight Makers Taco Kitchen Towel ($12): Let your bestie proudly display this graphic, handmade towel in their kitchen. It’s not just great decoration; it’ll also be pretty handy for cleaning up taco crumbs.
2. Taco Shaped Heart Queen T-Shirt ($23): Your bestie has one true love in their life, and that’s tacos. Let them wear their heart on their sleeve (while they’re putting delicious tacos in their mouth) by giving them this adorable tee.
4. LEILAjewelryshop Taco Bar Necklace ($37+): Give your bestie a subtle and gorgeous way of expressing their taco love. This beautiful, minimal bar necklace comes in silver or gold. Plus, you can either get the stamped “(heart) tacos)” style or personalize it your own way.
5. The Found Retail Taco Pin ($10): Adorn your bestie’s denim jacket with a new pin they’re sure to be obsessed with. Now they can show up to Taco Tuesday with the perfect accessory.
6. Hot Sauce: Any hot sauce off Amazon’s best-sellers list is a winner. We recommend gifting a combination of a daily necessity hot sauce, Cholula ($13 for two) and a hot sauce for thrill-seeking days, like Da Bomb Beyond Insanity ($11).
7. Yellow Owl Workshop Taco & Hot Pepper Small Stamp Kit ($12): Personalize any cards, bags, or dish towels with this handy taco stamp set.
8. Mygoldpetal Let’s Taco ‘Bout It Tote Bag ($12): Let’s taco ’bout our feelings, or just eat more tacos. Or both!
9. Sweeping Girl Taco Wall Art ($9): Keep the kitchen on theme with this watercolor wall art that celebrates tortilla-wrapped goodness.
10. KidsFunwares Dinosaur Taco Holder ($13): Make Taco Tuesday a little whimsical with these adorable dinosaur-shaped taco holders. If your bestie is into kitschy kitchen utensils, or if they have little ones running around, they’ll appreciate anything that makes dinner time more fun.
11. WineWhiskersBowtique Taco Door Mat ($30): Never enter your taco-loving bestie’s home without paying the toll. And the toll is usually tacos. Or wine. Or both. This fun doormat playfully greets guests with a funny message that’s perfect for setting out before house parties or dinners.
12. rommydebommy Taco Bow Tie ($68): This specialty item is not off the Chipotle menu; it’s a handmade bowtie and possibly the most appetizing gift you could ever give a taco lover.
14. Zohf Taco Clock ($39): Any time is taco time. Hang this clock anywhere at home to make sure you never miss lunchtime.
15. Glitteracy Taco Watercolor Print ($15): If your taco-loving buddy’s overall aesthetic is cute and quaint, this gift will suit her perfectly.
16. Sock Smith Taco Socks ($9): Show off their taco obsession every time they take a step.
What’s your favorite hot sauce to drizzle on top of a taco? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.