Make Every Night Taco Night With These 21 Taco Recipes
From fish to Brussels sprouts, and swiss chard to ice cream, this list of just about everything you could roll into a tortilla has taco night covered for the rest of the century. You’ll be surprised how healthy you can make this flavorful fave… and if you want to indulge, we’ve got you covered there, too. With these variations at your fingertips, you’ll never be without a plan for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack time to please a crowd… or just yourself.
1. Chipotle Quinoa Sweet Potato With Roasted Pomegranate Cranberry Salsa: Phew, they didn’t forget any of the superfood, health-tastic ingredients in this appealing recipe. (via Half Baked Harvest)
2. Caribbean Jerk Salmon with Pineapple Peach Coconut Salsa: Every layer of this flavorful creation looks amazing, from the coconut rice with cheddar cheese and black beans to the salmon’s perfectly braised skin all the way up to the cheese sprinkled atop the salsa. (via Half Baked Harvest)
3. Grilled Tofu and Avocado Cashew Cream: This is not your run-of-the-mill tofu preparation. This tofu boasts a chipotle and paprika marinade and an avocado and cashew dressing. You can just refer to this recipe as super-awesome from here on out. (via Love and Lemons)
4. Honey Lime Tequila Shrimp With Avocado, Purple Slaw and Chipotle Crema: This title lists off three ingredients that we’re uberpumped about cooking with. And that’s before it even gets to the meat of the dish — shrimp! (via Tartine and Apron Strings)
5. Crispy Brussels Sprouts With Caramelized Shallot Salsa: Now here’s a guaranteed way to get your kids/roommate/brother/partner to eat those greens. Can you think of a way to make Brussels sprouts sound better? We can’t. (via How Sweet Eats)
7. Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea: Mmm, another healthy variation that looks amaze. You can use the seasoning (chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder + other tasty things!) with any meat of your choice if you’re a carnivore. (via Two Peas and Their Pod)
14. Beer Battered Fish With Margarita Mango Salsa and Jalapeño Cream: Beer battered fish took a dive into a tortilla. And it was good. (via How Sweet Eats)
15. Slow Braised Short Ribs With Quick Pickled Red Onion: Melt-in-your-mouth beef, sour cream and avocado — yeah, we’d eat that. (via Simply Delicious)
16. Quinoa Taco Salad: Taco salads are a heavenly combo and a good go-to when eating healthy, but here’s a unique twist that looks even healthier and heartier than what you normally see around the office kitchen over lunchtime. (via Love and Lemons)
18. Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Tacos: Remember Choco Tacos? We do, and you know we couldn’t resist tacos with sprinkles and ice cream. You’ll never be left waiting endlessly for the ice cream truck again. (via Your Home Based Mom)
Can you come up with any other spicy marinades or fruity salsas we should try? Dish up your thoughts in the comments below!