Make Every Night Taco Night With These 21 Taco Recipes
From fish to Brussels sprouts, and swiss chard to ice cream, this list of just about everything you could roll into a tortilla has taco night covered for the rest of the century. You’ll be surprised how healthy you can make this flavorful fave… and if you want to indulge, we’ve got you covered there, too. With these variations at your fingertips, you’ll never be without a plan for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack time to please a crowd… or just yourself.
1. Chipotle Quinoa Sweet Potato With Roasted Pomegranate Cranberry Salsa: Phew, they didn’t forget any of the superfood, health-tastic ingredients in this appealing recipe. (via Half Baked Harvest)
2. Caribbean Jerk Salmon with Pineapple Peach Coconut Salsa: Every layer of this flavorful creation looks amazing, from the coconut rice with cheddar cheese and black beans to the salmon’s perfectly braised skin all the way up to the cheese sprinkled atop the salsa. (via Half Baked Harvest)
3. Grilled Tofu and Avocado Cashew Cream: This is not your run-of-the-mill tofu preparation. This tofu boasts a chipotle and paprika marinade and an avocado and cashew dressing. You can just refer to this recipe as super-awesome from here on out. (via Love and Lemons)
4. Honey Lime Tequila Shrimp With Avocado, Purple Slaw and Chipotle Crema: This title lists off three ingredients that we’re uberpumped about cooking with. And that’s before it even gets to the meat of the dish — shrimp! (via Tartine and Apron Strings)
5. Crispy Brussels Sprouts With Caramelized Shallot Salsa: Now here’s a guaranteed way to get your kids/roommate/brother/partner to eat those greens. Can you think of a way to make Brussels sprouts sound better? We can’t. (via How Sweet Eats)
7. Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea: Mmm, another healthy variation that looks amaze. You can use the seasoning (chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder + other tasty things!) with any meat of your choice if you’re a carnivore. (via Two Peas and Their Pod)
14. Beer Battered Fish With Margarita Mango Salsa and Jalapeño Cream: Beer battered fish took a dive into a tortilla. And it was good. (via How Sweet Eats)
15. Slow Braised Short Ribs With Quick Pickled Red Onion: Melt-in-your-mouth beef, sour cream and avocado — yeah, we’d eat that. (via Simply Delicious)
16. Quinoa Taco Salad: Taco salads are a heavenly combo and a good go-to when eating healthy, but here’s a unique twist that looks even healthier and heartier than what you normally see around the office kitchen over lunchtime. (via Love and Lemons)
18. Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Tacos: Remember Choco Tacos? We do, and you know we couldn’t resist tacos with sprinkles and ice cream. You’ll never be left waiting endlessly for the ice cream truck again. (via Your Home Based Mom)
Can you come up with any other spicy marinades or fruity salsas we should try? Dish up your thoughts in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)