8 Cute Cat Accessories to Copy Taylor Swift’s Date Night Style
Taylor Swift may be busy dating Calvin Harris, hanging with her all-star girl gang and touring the world, but make no mistake, she is also a self-proclaimed cat lady. Her two cats, Meredith and Olivia, make a regular appearance on her Instagram (and even on Calvin’s Snapchat), so it makes total sense that when she and her beau went on a dinner date recently, she sported some cool kitty-themed accessories.
Taylor Swift + cat handbag/shoes 🐱 #VoteTaylorSwiftVMAs pic.twitter.com/Vs12kpKHvQ
— James Dean (@itsohsotay) August 12, 2015
T. Swift paired her standard crop top and high-waisted skirt duo with not only a cat-eared purse, but also kitty heels (see the full look here). While we may not have any dinner dates planned with a handsome Scottish DJ (yet), we can all totally copy her feline-inspired date-night style. If you’re looking to rock your cat obsession in the chicest way possible on your next night out, here are eight ways to do it right.
1. Cat Blouse ($68): Pair this with a sweater to instantly add a little bit of kitten love to your outfit.
2. ASPCA Vans ($55): Sport your favorite pet while also supporting the ASPCA with these cute sneakers.
3. Cat Love Pendant ($44): Because everybody knows who your heart really belongs to.
4. Hipster Cat Watch ($20): What’s better than a cat watch? A hipster cat watch, duh.
5. Cat Cross Body Bag ($63): Here’s a sweet-as-pie handbag that will take you from brunch with the girls to a date at the bar.
6. Mew and Me Forever Heel ($65): Give a whole new meaning to the term “kitten heels.”
7. Purrito T-Shirt ($24): Combine two of your biggest loves: cats and Mexican food.
8. Cat Ear Ring ($28): Your feline fashion doesn’t have to be super loud. Here’s a sleek and subtle way to rock the look.