5 Things You Didn’t Know About Taylor Swift’s Epic Fourth of July Party
Your Fourth of July was fun, but surprise, surprise, Taylor Swift’s was probably better. The 25-year-old singer took a break from her International tour and rounded up her notoriously cool gang for a weekend of poolside lounging, baking and Instagraming (that’s a verb, right?!). And in classic Taylor fashion, the celebration looked freakin’ awesome. Here’s what you probably already know: you wish you were there and your invite just must have gotten lost in the mail. Now, for five things you may not have already known scroll on down.
1. Taylor’s bathing suit is from ASOS. And it’s on SALE. As you can probably imagine, once the Swifties heard this news they started adding it their cart ASAP. So if you like it and you happen to be one of the few sizes that’s left, get it before it’s gone. (Photo via @taylorswift)
2. Thatflag cake is Ina Garten’s recipe. In an Instagram Taylor posted earlier on the Fourth, she writes, “making our flag cake this morning because we’re Barefoot Contessa fangirls. 2nd year in a row making@inagarten‘s famous recipe!” We know the patriotic holiday has come and gone, but if you ask us, there’s never really a bad time for an American flag cake. If you want to whip this up for your next summer get-together, check out our tutorial on Ina’s recipe. (Photo via @taylorswift)
3. It was also a bit of a family affair. Taylor brought her bro, Austin along and Joe Jonas (the surprising new addition to Taylor’s crew) also brought his younger sibling, Nick to the party. And of course, all the Haim sisters were in attendance. (Photo via @joejonas)
4. It all went down at Taylor’s beach house in Rhode Island. Because who needs a rental when you already have a 12,000 square-foot, $17 million mansion for you and all your friends? To get a tour of the house head on over to Zillow. (Photo via @taylorswift)
5. Gigi and Joe brought onesies for everyone. Is this Joe’s peace offering? Who knows, but the ultra-American outfits definitely were a hit. Coming in at $179 a pair, it wasn’t the cheapest party favor, but they sure looked comfy. (Photo via @gigihadid)
What’s your favorite Instagram from Taylor’s star studded weekend? Share a link with us in the comments below.