14 Temporary Prom Tattoos That Are Way Better Than Jewelry
Prom season is here! And after months of scouring the internet for hair inspiration and finding the perfect prom dress (or prom dress alternative), it’s time to direct your energy on the finishing touches, like your prom jewelry. While diamonds are a girl’s best friend, after spending a fortune on tickets, a dress and baller-status transportation, you’ll want to aim for jewelry on the budget-friendly, trendier side. Temporary body and hair tattoos (yeah, that’s a thing!) are just the thing to keep you shining on the dance floor all night long. From ’90s-inspired choker tattoos to floral tats that’ll have you skipping the traditional corsage, these 14 temporary tattoos will be a fab final piece to your ah-mazing prom look.
1. Anouska London Jewelry Temporary Hair Tattoos ($22): Saunter into prom like the preppy girl you are with a simple metallic headband. This chevron stripe accessory is the perfect way to add some understated bling to your stunning prom outfit.
2. Flash Tattoos Aurelie ($15): Wear your prom accessories on the dark side. These gold and black bracelet tattoos are a great way to give your look some of that old hollywood drama.
3. Lulu DK Blue Lagoon Jewelry Tattoos ($28): Turn heads on the dance floor with a Cleopatra-inspired tatt. Just sport this upper arm tattoo to give your prom night style that glamorous old-world vibe.
4. Rifle Paper Co. Gold Floral Tattoo ($6): Leave it to Rifle Paper Co. to bring us some covetable floral prints, even in tattoo form. This shiny tat is the *perf* way to give your evening style that extra wow factor.
5. Flash Tattoos Camille ($15): Forget the corsage and go for an accessory with a little more sparkle. Adorn your wrist with a golden floral tat for an accessory that’s sure to give your prom pals some serious style envy.
6. Free People Parisian Nights Tattoo ($10): The ’90s are back! Show off your retro style with a sweet and shimmering faux choker tat.
7. Paperself Gold Henna ($8): While we *love* the idea of henna as a unique approach to prom jewelry, with graduation right around the corner, we may not wanna rock such an eye-catching design for more than one night. Enter this henna-inspired temporary tat, a super short-lived alternative to the OG temp tattoo.
8. Stina Persson Flit Gold ($6): Butterflies aren’t just for kids, ladies! Give your prom night an ethereal touch with this charming and delicate butterfly tattoo.
10. Flash Tattoos Zodiac Card ($7): Lucky enough to have prom fall on your birth month? Show off your Taurus (or Gemini) pride with a cute and dainty constellation tat.
11. UO Metallic Hair Tattoo Set ($10): Hit the dance floor looking like a Grecian princess with this single side metallic tattoo. This standout accessory works great paired with a neutral colored dress, giving your get-up that extra oomph.
12. All You Need Is Love Tattoo Set ($9): Elegantly incorporate some color into your prom night outfit with this dainty heart bracelet. You’ll wish it could last more than one night.
13. Tattly Gold Bracelet Set ($18): Attending prom with your favorite gal pals? Show off your squad solidarity with matching friendship bracelet tattoos.
14. Orelia Stargazer Hair and Body Tattoo ($13): Rock a tatt that’s out of this world. Frost your hair, or body, with these metallic stars and give yourself a flawless, galaxy-inspired look.
What unique bling will you be rocking to prom? Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful + fun tattoo inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.