The Edit: 10 Fashion Picks to Snag ASAP for Under $200
New week, new duds. It’s officially time to start thinking about getting your holiday wardrobe into gear — and that goes well beyond shimmery dresses, party-ready pouches and style essentials that are prime-time for going glam. Work holiday parties and Saturday morning hang sessions are just as big a part of the whole holiday thing as a glitter-flecked pair of steppers. Ya dig? The 10 fashion buys below will take you through the next few months in style.
1. Cartonnier Eve Velvet Blazer ($148): A blazer is an essential component of every closet, but must-have status doesn’t stop the tried-and-true topper from feeling borderline blasé at times. Consider this velvety stunner the answer to all your sartorial prayers. Fusing polish and panache into one eye-catching jacket, it’s a bona fide hero piece in disguise.
2. Matisse Lita Mule ($125): Effortlessly cool doesn’t even begin to cover it. Whether you’re getting your girlboss on or hanging out front row at your fave band’s show, these leopard print kicks can do no wrong. Embrace your inner rock goddess by styling them alongside black skinny jeans, a billowy blouse and statement ear cuff.
3. H&M Metallic Shimmering Dress ($50): Enter the party dress to end all party dresses. Between the high-shine finish, bold green hue and sophisticated silhouette, this metallic number is a shoo-in for every holiday party on your iCal. Scoop this stunner up stat — it’s sure to sell out.
4. Madewell Carpet Pattern Scarf ($65): It’s officially scarf weather, and if you’re looking to amp up your arsenal, this Moroccan-inspired style is it. Pop it over an ivory cable knit sweater, high-waisted skinny jeans and embroidered ankle boots for a standout look. Bonus points for a longline overcoat and wide-brim felt hat.
5. Zara Denim Frock Coat With Faux Fur ($70): Experiencing serious denim jacket withdrawals? This frock coat is the answer. While your fave summer topper won’t cut it in the face of frigid temps, this lined longline show-stopper has serious cool weather appeal. Team it with a statement zip sweater, cropped flares, hoops and ankle boots for a distinctly ’70s ensemble.
6. Pixie Market Grey Check Wide Sleeve Cuff Shirt ($122): With a jam-packed schedule on your hands, you simply don’t have time for an on-the-job style rut. Instead of surrendering to an uninspired button-down and trouser routine, enlist this statement blouse to usher your workweek wardrobe into best-dressed territory. Pair it with a leather midi skirt and lace-up booties for a down-to-business look that nails it every single time.
7. CAMP Collection Track Striped Pant ($78): Attempt your best Sporty Spice by adding these striped bad boys to your off-duty repertoire. Team ’em with an oversized button-down, statement earrings and sleek ankle-strap heels for an unexpected after dark look that’s ready to take on your next GNO. A siren-red pout is non-negotiable.
8. Reformation Porter Dress ($198): Resurrect those vibrant summer vibes with a flirty mini dress boasting a totally playful ‘tude. For a little bit of after-hours oomph, rock it with over-the-knee boots and a don’t-mess leather jacket.
9. Few Moda The Right Puff Striped Sweater ($88): Sometimes it’s the simplest things that have the power to steal the scene, and this chevron-striped sweater is one of them. Turn heads by taking this snuggly top for a test drive with stirrup leggings and statement pumps.
10. Uniqlo Women Ultra Light Down Jacket ($70): We love playing the layering game, but not when it means bulking up. This lightweight jacket is your new secret weapon — slip it under a statement-making overcoat to keep your style on fleek and your bod crazy warm.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.