The Perfectionist’s Guide to the Brit + Co Planner Line
Okay, so you’re ready to hit Target stores and bundle up a Brit + Co Planner and some accessories. But how do you choose? With so many options in our assortment, it might feel like you need to buy it all (but hey, we’re not stopping you)! Do you go with the sticky notes and some fun binder clips? Or do you double up on washi tape and magnetic bookmarks? And how can you be sure you’re making the right choice?! If you’ve found yourself in this predicament, congratulations! You’re probably a self-identified perfectionist (or maybe you have commitment issues). Fear not, friend, for I’ve pulled together the ultimate perfectionist’s guide to the Brit + Co Planner line. Curated with love, from one perfectionist to another :)
Here are some tips and tricks for how to use our accessories to achieve a planner fit for a true perfectionist.
– Brit + Co® Planner Weekly Monthly – Purple & Copper Color Block ($15): Our purple & copper color blocked planner is the perfect option for the minimalist and the simple design makes it ready to customize.
– Brit + Co® Washi Tape 3ct ($6): There are a thousand ways to decorate with washi tape, and our fun patterns will make you want to use it on everything! Perfectionists can also use it as the perfect tool for layouts.
– Brit + Co® Alphabet Stickers – Gold Sans Serif ($1): Spell it out with our gold sans serif alphabet stickers. It features a very satisfyingly balanced font that any perfectionist can get behind.
– Brit + Co® Planner Labels ($3): Snag some of these planner labels to help color code birthdays, doctor appointments, meetings, coffee dates, yoga classes, study halls…
– Brit + Co® Photo Corners ($2): These photo corners make it easy to mount any photo without the risk of permanently damaging them with adhesives.
– Brit + Co® Magnetic Bookmarks ($3): Does the thought of dog-earing books make you cringe? Here’s an alternative that stays put. Each pack comes with five different designs so you’ll have plenty to use with cookbooks and bedside novels as well.
There are few things more intimidating than free-styling alphabet stickers, and any perfectionist probably shudders at the thought of engaging in such delicate work without guides. Not only is our washi tape super cute, it can also be used to lay out guides for stickers or text alignment.
For a clean, consistent look throughout your planner, be sure to use our agenda labels. We’ve got events like birthdays and appointments covered, and we include a few extra blank flags for your to color code according to your own busy schedule.
Our spiral planners come with extra gridded pages for notes and doodles. The dot grid makes it super easy to align your photos and make the perfect composition. Close out each month with a few of your favorite photos before starting on your next month.
Keep your place without damaging any of your precious sheets of paper with our magnetic bookmarks because let’s face it, what can possibly be worse than dog-earing your pages? Yikes!
Will you be picking up any Brit + Co Planners during your next Target run? Let us know on Twitter at @britandco AND share your fave items using the hashtag #BritxTarget across your social media channels!
Photo Styling: Marianne Koo
Photography: Chris Andre