The Ultimate Gift Guide for Your Walking Dead-Obsessed BFF
Season seven of The Walking Dead is finally here! With tonight’s premiere, we can almost taste the brains. Okay, we’re kidding, but if your BFF is one of the many *infected* with a Walking Dead obsession, then you’ll want to read on. Whether you’re celebrating the premiere with a TWD viewing party or getting your friend a thoughtful birthday gift, a gift inspired by her favorite show is bound to get you *bonus* BFF points. Between the poster prints, coffee mugs and t-shirts below, your BFF will get the chance to rep her love for TWD in serious style. Scroll on and check out the 19 items in our gift guide for the TWD-obsessed gal in your life.
1. idillard Rick Grimes Poster Print from Original Watercolor Painting ($20+): Capture all of Rick’s badassery in this watercolor print that’s *almost* too cool to handle. Since the poster is handmade, it’s guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind gift.
2. USAopoly The Walking Dead Monopoly ($31): Classic Monopoly meets zombie apocalypse in this fun mashup board game. If fortifying properties against an advancing zombie menace is something that would sound like fun to your BFF, make sure to grab The Walking Dead Monopoly for them.
3. ohmyframe The Walking Dead Quotes ($4): The Walking Dead has its fair share of quotable moments. With so many to choose from, a compilation of your friend’s favorite quotes might be the best option.
4. ThinkGeek Walking Dead Enamel Pin Set ($15, set of four): Gift your friend this set of stylish enamel pins featuring four Walking Dead characters: Daryl, Michonne, Rick and, of course, a walker. Thanks to this unique gift, they’ll be able to fancy up their backpack or denim jacket while repping their favorite show.
5. averycampbellART CARRRL Card ($5+): Despite the show’s mostly dark theme, there are comedic bits scattered throughout, including the way Rick yells Carl’s name. If your friend agrees, surprise her with this funny card to get a good laugh out of her.
6. Popmarket Bracelet Crossbow ($17): Who knew Daryl’s go-to weapon would make such a chic accessory? Add to your friend’s bangle collection with this gold crossbow bracelet that’ll let her show off her Walking Dead pride in style.
7. SchioStudio360 Maggie and Glenn Poster ($15+): One of the greatest things TWD has blessed its viewers with is the #relationshipgoals between Maggie and Glenn. Renew her hope in love with this uber cute watercolor poster she can display by itself or in a frame.
8. Popmarket The Walking Dead Rick Grimes Sheriff Backpack ($70): Inspired by Rick’s sheriff backpack, this replica makes a practical fan gift idea. Being a true fan, your friend will appreciate the worn-down look that stays true to its zombie-apocalyptic original.
9. BlackCatDesignAndArt Negan and Lucille Wall Print ($6): Season six left fans with a cliffhanger featuring bad guy Negan and his bat Lucille beating one of Rick’s friends to a pulp. Though the who is to be revealed season seven, this print will be a must-have for your pal, since it commemorates one of TWD‘s crucial moments.
10. BecauseSkulls Michonne Portrait ($13): Since her debut, Michonne has made quite the impression, becoming one of the show’s most badass female characters. Make sure to order this print ASAP if Michonne is your BFF’s #womancrush.
11. BirdCreekDesign Walking Dead Grimes Dixon for President 2016 T-Shirt ($10+): A presidential election set in TWD might sound a little impractical, but if your BFF would vote #GrimesandDixon2016 IRL, this is the shirt to get. But hurry — the last day to order this item is October 22!
12. TrendingShirts Eugene I Like to Watch T-Shirt ($18): If Eugene admitting he likes to watch the “action” made your friend laugh out loud, then they’ll definitely LOL over this shirt. A perfect representation of Eugene’s quirky personality, this shirt is the gift to get.
13. NYCnerd Glenn Rhee Sticker ($6): Is your pal a fan of decking out their laptop in stickers? If so, add a Glenn sticker to their collection so they can sport their TWD pride and #showcrush every time they open their laptop.
14. Popmarket The Walking Dead Light Set ($30): Lights that let you rep TWD in your bedroom *and* decorate your house for Halloween? Your girl might even want to bring them back for Christmas.
15. HausofTrashglam Walking Dead Katana Sword Earrings ($20): As fierce as the original they were inspired by, these katana sword earrings are not for the faint of heart. Gift these silver stunners to your friend for a chance to channel zombie-slayer Michonne and her choice of weapon.
16. MaconResources Walking Dead Drink Coasters ($12, set of four): Pick your BFF’s favorite characters for a customized set of four coasters. They’ll come in super handy the next time she hosts a TWD viewing party.
17. ThinkGeek If Daryl Dies We Riot Crossbow Mug ($13): Treat your coffee-lover BFF to this mug that reflects her attitude if Daryl were to ever be killed off the show. Plus, the crossbow handle is *way* too cool.
18. The Walking Dead Soundtrack ($6+): Your BFF has the TWD theme song as their ringtone, so rest assured they’re gonna love this gift. With the soundtrack, they’ll be able to relive the show’s most memorable moments.
19. BootsTees Rick Michonne Maggie Glenn Carol Daryl Shirt ($20+): C’mon, there’s no turning down this Walking Dead shirt featuring its most notable characters. Plus, the minimalistic look ensures it’ll go with just about any style.
Planning on doing some more TWD-inspired shopping? Follow us on Pinterest to get more ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.