Now that the 2017 Grammys have come and gone, and we’ve laughed (see: Blue Ivy’s hilarious scene-stealing moment in James Corden’s karaoke car) AND cried (thanks, Adele), we’re taking a look at all the incredible moments that went down BEHIND the scenes, courtesy of the stars who lived them. From Solange and Bey’s special baby bump moment to Lady Gaga and Adele’s girl-powered meetup, these are all the can’t-miss shots.
1. Lady Gaga: This picture-perfect snap of two of our all-time fave ladies in one shot is almost too much to bear: They really are the best. “Killin it tonight like girls do,” Mother Monster writes. We’ll say!
2. Laverne Cox: Laverne Cox (who brought this major transgender rights case to our attention), couldn’t miss a photo opp with the Queen Bee herself, saying, “This finally happened. I was so beside myself with joy, wonderment and awe of the majestic that is the queen I forgot to hold in my stomach and give you face. But I met #QueenBey y’all.” You look perfectly fine to us, Laverne!
3. Carrie Underwood: Carrie snapped this hilarious pre-Grammys selfie, saying, “Trying to be cool getting ready for the Grammys. Notice I said ‘trying.'”
4. Jennifer Lopez: JLo, on the other hand, upped the selfie ante with a video instead.
5. Lea Michele: Before she got all dolled up to walk the carpet in her Cavalli gown, she was leisurely laying in bed with stylist Brad Goreski. Scandalous!
6. Ryan Seacrest: Ryan welcomed our gal Katy back to the red carpet, and she seemed every bit as happy to see him as he did to see her.
7. Solange: Solange gave her big sis’s belly a loving rub, writing, “Matthew’s babies.”
8. Heidi Klum: Heidi gave us this before and after makeup selfie, proving once and for all that she’s clearly not human — who looks this good pre-glitz?
9. Kelsea Ballerini: Country starlet Kelsea Ballerini gave a sweet nod to her mother, saying, “Me and momma watched the Grammys every year growing up, and I remember being a 13-year-old starry-eyed wannabe country singer and saying if I ever got to go to the show, she’d be my date. Tonight I got to dress up in the most beautiful dress I’ve ever worn with my beautiful momma, as a Grammy nominated artist and performer. I didn’t win the award, but trust me, I won. Thank you for one of the most beautiful moments and nights of my life.“ Awwwww, we’re tearing up! How sweet is she?!
10. Chrissy Teigen: Chrissy showed off her, hubby John Legend and Jason DeRulo’s epic reactions to the Queen Bee’s performance.
11. Keith Urban: Keith showed off some… uh… *interesting* moves from the stage’s presumed wings.
12. Rihanna: Rihanna beat us all to the punchlines, posting this meme of herself with her rather noticeable flask as she puts one down the hatch.
13. Kristin Cavallari: Kristin also threw some self-deprecating humor our way, posting this close-up shot of her girls and saying, “I just wanna thank breast feeding for making my left boob perkier than my right.” Dead.
14. Celine Dion: Celine gave us a wave in between primping, saying, “Almost done!”
Which post made you LOL the hardest? Let us know over @BritandCo.
(Photo via Jon Kopaloff/Getty)