As we try not think about the fact that Pretty Little Liars is coming to an end next summer (are you prepped for a proper sendoff?), we’ve just gotten some super exciting news from the show’s camp and no, it’s not another look at Simone Biles on set: It’s better!
One of the show’s own, Troian Bellisario (AKA Spencer Hastings) and Suits star Patrick J. Adams just tied the knot, but this wasn’t any average wedding affair: It was the nature-themed wedding of our dreams!
The 31-year-old actress said “I do!” to her 35-year-old beau in a family and friend-filled ceremony that took place on California’s central coast, right in front of the ocean — swoon. The bride wore a flowing, bohemian-approved white frock with a CROWN (!!!), while the groom went barefoot with his classic black suit, so the couple could share an adorable kiss in the sand.
It was Troian’s costar, Keegan Allen, who captured the romantic moment, and he wasn’t the only PLL alum in attendance. Also there from the PLL fam (who recently got matching finger tattoos!) were Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Ian Harding, Sasha Pieterse and Lulu Brud, along with the show’s creator, I. Marlene King. Also making the guest list? Patrick’s co-star Brendan Hines, Chris Pine and Alex McKenna.
Let’s take a closer look at this Pinterest-perfect wedding, shall we?
1. Camping: In addition to the ceremony itself, the nuptials were an excuse for the couple and their friends to go camping. Most guests slept in white tents, and Troian shared a snap of the setup just as the sun was rising on her big day, writing: “Today’s the day. And what a glorious day it is. #fortday2016.”
2. Luxury Tents: Lulu gave fans a sneak peek inside her tent, and it’s safe to say that the crew wasn’t exactly “roughing it.” Shelter Co., which throws “luxury pop up camping events,” was responsible for the setup, which looks like something straight out of the most romantic rom-com of. All. Time. “The stuff rainy tenting dreams are made of #fortday2016,” Lulu captioned the snap.
3. The School Bus of Love: The couple also rented a bus in which all of their guests could hang out (and drink plenty of Champagne!). Troian posted this adorbs snap captioned: “A bus full of love #fortday2016.”
4. Almost Married: The bus also served another great purpose, acting as a backdrop for some seriously quirky “Almost Married” photos. As Patrick wrote on his Instagram, “It begins… #fortday2016.”
5. The Mobile Sauna: PLL director Tommy Bertelsen revealed yet another fun aspect of the pre-wedding bash: As it turns out, the crew also had their very own mobile sauna to kick back and relax in. How cool is that?!
6. #PLLLove: Show creator I. Marlene King uploaded this silly pic of the PLL gang, which she captioned: “#Fortday2016 happiness and true love being celebrated PLL style.@sleepinthegardn @keeoone @itsashbenzo @ianmharding and Ry!”
7. Nature Ceremony: The ceremony itself took place on rustic wooden chairs set up in a little forest-like area, so the couple could be completely surrounded by nature. Actress Alex McKenna shared a pic of the aisle, writing: “Magic of marriage.#fortday2016.” Magic indeed!
8. Dancing on the Beach: After the ceremony, the party made its way down to the beach for some amazing photo opps just as the sun began to set.
9. Charming Tables: Even the dinner was pure bohemian magic, with rustic-looking plates, vintage-inspired cutlery, plenty of greenery to bring the outdoors in and Polaroid snaps. Too cute!
10. The First Dance: As amazing as the entire reception was, the cutest moment of all came when Troian and her new husband shared their first dance. Thankfully, Lulu was quick enough to grab her phone and record the touching moment.
11. Touching Words: Although PLL‘s Shay Mitchell was unable to attend, she made sure to send plenty of love to the newlyweds by penning an emotional note on Instagram. “To my big sister T on her wedding day. I love that we were able to close one very important chapter of our lives together and I am devastated not to be there as you embark on your next one,” she wrote. “Soak it all in and enjoy this moment…it’s all yours babe.” It sure looks like she did!
Congrats, Troian and Patrick!
What do you think of Troian’s bohemian wedding? Tweet us @BritandCo.
(h/t E!, photo via D Dipasupil/Getty)