10 Toddler-Friendly Winter Boots
The snow, the sleet, and the freezing rain are nothing — if you have your footwear right. With a pair of comfy, cozy boots, the winter elements just don’t stand a chance. Before your toddler treks out into the yard to build an epic snow creation, you need to invest in a pair of boots, so we’ve rounded up our favorites. These fab footwear finds will keep your kiddo’s toes toasty and are stylish too.
1. Kamik Snowgypsy Winter Boots ($60): With a cozy faux-fur cuff and a tall, insulated shaft, these winter boots look chic, but don’t worry: With a waterproof bottom unit and great grip, they’re ready to face the elements.
2. Bogs Waterproof Insulated Boots ($32+): These printed charmers have a waterproof neoprene shell that’ll keep your little one dry and warm through rain, sleet, and the coldest snowy temperatures. They also have a plush fuzzy lining and are machine washable.
3. Cior Snow Boots ($19+): The non-slip rubber sole will keep your little one stable as they slosh through the slush and snow. But that’s not all: The bungee-cord top closure will help to keep snow out, and the hook-and-loop closure creates a customizable fit.
4. Zefani Kids Waterproof Snow Boots ($20+): When your kiddo doesn’t need a full-height boot, this style is IT. These easy-on shoes are waterproof, anti-slip, and lined with a warm furry layer.
5. Crocs LodgePoint Snow Boot ($50): No, Crocs aren’t only for summer. Even though you may know this brand for their warm-weather clogs, it’s got you this time of year too. With a waterproof bottom and an easy closure, this choice is ideal for wintertime toddler adventures.
6. Cat & Jack Bernardo Wolf Winter Boots ($30): Calling all animal enthusiasts. These sweet boots will keep your tot’s feet warm and toasty while showing off all the animal awesomeness your kid could ask for.
7. UGG Kids Classic II Fashion Boot ($110): When it’s the cold and not wetness that has you vexed, you can’t beat UGG. Your mini me can follow in your footsteps in these pint-sized versions of your favorites. They’re warm, comfortable, and absolutely adorable.
8. See Kai Run Baker Waterproof/Insulated Boots ($75): The thermal insole and Thinsulate lining will keep your toddler feeling fine in the winter chill. And don’t stress about the melting snow puddles, chilly rain, or snow drifts, since these boots are waterproof too.
9. Yavero Winter Snow Boots ($26+): The faux fur-lined boots come with pretty little wintery patterns on the outside and loads of warmth inside! They’re lightweight and have hook-and-loop fasteners to make taking them off — and getting them back on again — simple.
10. Sorel Yoot Pac Waterproof Snow Boot ($80): These lace-up boots have a removable liner, a light shell, and a faux-shearling cuff. And we all know what a removable liner means: These boots are easy to keep clean.
What’s your favorite family wintertime activity? Share your pick and tweet us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.