Top 3 Spring Fashion Trends
It’s time to dry-clean that down “sleeping bag” coat and stow it away until next winter. Spring is here — let’s show some skin! We love spring fashion: camis, flirty skirts, open-toe shoes and accessories that aren’t hidden under outwear. Whether you’re switching out your closets or packing for spring break on a beach somewhere, here are the updates to your wardrobe you’ll want for spring.
1. Natural. If you’re a “natural” woman, you’re in luck. We’re seeing a lot of neutral colors for spring: white, cream and blush neutrals, accented with strappy sandals and long leather bags. The fabrics are natural and neutral, as well: cottons, linens, silks. Pants can be body-hugging or fluid, just be sure to show some ankle and toe.
2. Boho. Boho is back (did it ever go away)? Colorful fabrics and patterns, inspired by mix-and-match world markets. The silhouette is maxi, fluid. The goal: To look like you just flew in from Marrakech. Don’t forget the sunglasses.
3. Pretty. You can’t go wrong with a floral dress, whatever the hemline, so long as it’s pretty and flirty. Accessories that look fresh are nude and blush or pops of spring color like lemon yellow or tulip red.
If you’re looking for a spring coat, a neutral trench will work for almost all occasions. It looks as good with denim as it does over a silky blouse and pajama pant.
What’s your favorite new thing for spring? Tag us on Instagram @britandco.
(Photo via & Other Stories)
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.