The Top 5 Beauty Bloggers, According to You!
Last week, we posed the question: Who is your favorite makeup blogger? We asked this because we’ve found that you all seem to love our beauty-related roundups and posts, and we wanted to know what other folks out there you love to check out. Well, the votes are in, and we’re happy to present the top 5 beauty bloggers, according to you!
1. The Beauty Department: Started in part by Lauren Conrad, The Beauty Department is one of our favorite beauty blogs too! The tutorials on the site are incredibly easy to follow, and range from covering the basics to more complicated specialty techniques. Expect to see a lot of fun tape-related nail art tutorials, pretty eyeliner, and reviews of all sorts of products you might want to try.
3. Lily Pebbles: London-based Lily Pebbles created her blog as part of a project in university, and it’s evolved into a full-fledged beauty destination. Lily’s mix of product reviews and straightforward tutorials is no muss no fuss, a refreshing behavior in the beauty world.
4. Maskcara: A makeup artist from Utah, Cara’s blog is all about people and beauty. She combines her love of fashion with a plethora of helpful makeup tutorials for different face shapes, skin types, etc, and sprinkles the whole things with snippets from her life.
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.