These are the Top 15 Wedding Gifts of 2017 So Far, According to Zola
If you’re tying the knot this year, but haven’t registered yet, boy have we got some goods for you! Zola, an exclusive wedding registry site that provides everything from curated home decor to the necessary household staples, has given us the inside scoop on the most sought-after gifts of 2017 so far. Register for each item on this list and you’ll have (pretty much) everything you and your new spouse could ever need!
1. Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet ($30): These skillets are priceless and can be used to whip up just about anything. It’s no wonder they’re number one on Zola’s list of most-purchased gifts for 2017 so far.
2. KitchenAid Artisan Series Five-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer ($350): Ugh, every girl dreams of owning one of these mixers one day, and why not? With dozens of colors to choose from, she can find her perfect match.
3. Airbnb $100 Gift Card ($100): Non-traditional gifts, like an Airbnb gift card, are on the rise, according to Zola.
4. Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker ($30): Can’t you just smell the waffles you’ll make once you put this griddle to use? It’s made for those perfect Saturdays at home with your new spouse.
5. KitchenAid Ultra Power Five-Speed Hand Mixer ($40): We don’t care what anyone says; this handheld mixer is a secret weapon in the kitchen.
6. Brooklyn Slate Slate Cheese Board ($35): Yes, it’s true that once you get married and someone gives you a great cheese board you instantly become the perfect host. Just kidding, but you really should have an awesome platter.
7. Le Creuset Covered Rectangular Casserole Dish ($100): Don’t be surprised if you and your spouse rely on this dish time and time again.
8. Cuisinart Elemental Eight-Cup Food Processor ($100): Sauces, soups, and doughs come together smoothly thanks to this popular food processor.
9. Kate Spade Malmo Flatware Set, Service for 1 ($90, set of five): Sorry, stainless steel; rose gold is the most popular color, according to Zola.
10. Schott Zwiesel Pure Champagne Flute ($84, set of six): All we can say is that these Champagne flutes are gorgeous! You’ll look for excuses to bust them out and sip some bubbly.
11. Sonos Play: 1 Wireless Speaker ($200): Music can set the mood in your house. And wireless is def the way to go so you never have to worry about those pesky cords.
12. Baci Milano Arabesque Acrylic Water Glass ($54, set of six): Serve your favorite cocktail (or just water) in this colored and ornate glassware for an unexpected touch.
13. Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware Set ($100, set of 10): Your cabinets will be stocked for every baking need with this set that includes cookie sheets, loaf pans, and muffin tins.
14. Welspun HygroSoft Towel Set ($35, set of six): Ditch the towels you’ve had for… too long, and upgrade to a fancy set.
15. Le Creuset Signature 4.5-Quart Round Dutch Oven ($300): The Dutch oven doubles as stovetop decor because they’re so sharp looking.
Have you registered for any of these gifts? Tweet us your faves @BritandCo!
(Photos via Zola)